view large photo
Battery Tender 24v 2.5 Amp Power Tender Plus Charger PT24v022-0158
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
This charger not recommended for some particular aircraft batteries. call for info
Product InformationStore Part Number: PT24v022-0158
This WATERPROOF, Shock & Vibration Resistant, Lightweight (LESS THAN 4 POUNDS), compact charger is designed for either portable operation or permanent mounting. Charges and maintains both flooded and sealed, maintenance free, AGM, lead acid batteries. Float / Maintenance function maintains batteries at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickled chargers. The Power Tender PLUS is easy to use, it’s rugged, its compact, it’s packed with power, and it’s backed by the reputation of the undisputed battery charger industry leader, DELTRAN.
Excellent charger for 24 volt stand-by systems such as generator sets. Each charger comes with one fused quick disconnect ring set.
This charger should not be used with true Gel Cell batteries. If you are in doubt as to what type of battery you have please call us, as most times other maintenance free type batteries are incorrectly identified as Gel Cell batteries.
- WATERPROOF!! Shock & Vibration Resistant
- Lightweight–LESS THAN 4 POUNDS!
- Microprocessor Controlled Technology
- Charges both flooded & sealed maintenance free lead acid batteries.
- Charges any size (capacity) lead acid battery.
- Reverse Polarity Protection (VIA EXTERNAL IN-LINE FUSE).
- Complete FOUR-Step Charging Program (Initialization, Bulk, Absorption, & Float / Maintenance).
This Charger NOT RECCOMENDED for Teledyne GILL batteries *Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5 x 4.9 x 2 in
- Weight: 3.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4.0 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 2.5 A
- Absorption Voltage: 29.4 V
- AC Input Amps: 1.2 A RMS
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- Manufacturer: Deltran
- AC Input Volts Range: 90–132 VAC
- Float Voltage: 26.4 V
- Enclosure: Powder Coat Aluminum
- Output Banks: 1
- Recommended Use: Powder Coat Aluminum
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: PT24v022-0158
- Made In: Asia