view large photo
Trojan 8v 170 AH Deep Cycle Golf Cart Wet Battery T-875
Some areas require a handling fee which may be included in the quote.
*May not be available in all states.
Product InformationStore Part Number: T-875
The T-875 8 Volt Trojan Golf cart battery is built for performance. With the T-875 battery in your golf cart, you can be confident that your golf cart can get you through each game, time and time again. Trojan invented the Golf cart battery back in 1952, and ever since then has been making quality batteries that outshine their competition. These T-875 batteries are built to meet the toughest challenges a golf course can bring.
- Trojan's proprietary Maxguard® Advanced Design Separator and exclusive Alpha Plus® paste formulation team up to increase battery life, extend run time and decrease maintenance.
- Durability, reliability and proven technology mean you can depend on Trojan batteries for consistent performance day in and day out.
- Warranty is 18 Free Replacement
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.21 x 7.06 x 11.14 in
- Weight: 63 lb
- 20HR Rate: 170 AH
- Voltage: 8 V
- Model: T-875
- Manufacturer: Trojan Battery
- Group Size: GC8 Deep Cycle
- Warranty: 18 Month Free Replacement
- Type: Flooded Lead-Acid Wet Cell
- Manufacturer Part #: T-875
Reviews and Ratings
We are at Phokeethra Country Club in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Currently we have 95 buggies and are have just this week
purchased 95 new Trojan T-875, 8V and 6V. The question which our Owner has asked and we could not answer is
What is the Average Life Expectancy of this type of battery?
Many thanks to advise.
Also concerning the Warranty. We bought our Battery through a Thai distributor in Thailand. How is the Warranty cover ?
Kindly please advise. Thank you very much for your support and looking forward to your kind response.