view large photo
MK Battery 12v 40 AH Deep Cycle Gel-Cell Battery M40SLDG
Sale Price: $209.95 - No Tax
- Buy 11 to 20 for $198.39 each
- Buy 21 or more for $188.12 each
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
Product InformationStore Part Number: M40SLDG
MK Battery’s Sealed Gel Cell Batteries the standard by which all other Gel Cell batteries are judged. Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery’s Gel Cell Batteries the best money can buy.
MK Battery supplies batteries that are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
NO SPECIAL HANDLING REQUIREMENTS ~ NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
Made in the United States
Flat Rate Shipping available.
- Gel Cell design yields extreme Deep Cycle service Performance rating
- Less than 2% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- Gel Cell design may offer greater reliability in extreme temperature applications
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- High quality battery/better uniformity
- Popular Applications: Power Wheelchairs, Lifts, Scooters Etc.
- MK Gel Cell Batteries REQUIERS special battery charging profile as do all Gel Cell Batteries. If uncertain if the battery charger you currently using will properly charge a Gel Cell battery please consult BatteryStuff.com before using the charger. Typically RV and Marine charging systems will require modification when using Gel Cell Batteries. Note: It is very common the AGM battery is mistaken as a Gel Cell as their outward appearance, characteristics and specifications are similar.
- MK Battery is a wholly owned subsidiary of East Penn Mfg Co (DEKA) of Lyon, PA.
*Free shipping does not include fees for highly rural location, hard to reach locations, islands or location requiring ferry's. These locations may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be advised prior to your order being processed if additional fees are required, at which point you may proceed with the order if accepted.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.75 x 6.63 x 6.88 in
- Weight: 32 lb
- Maximum Charging Current: 10 A
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Operating Temperature: -76 ° to 140 °F
- Reserve Minutes 25A: 59
- Manufacturer: MK/East Penn/Deka
- Amp/Hr: 40
- 20 Hr. Rate Amp/Hr: 40
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.5–13.8 V
- Resistance, milliohms: 4
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 13.8–14.1 V
- Capacity at C/100: 48
- Capacity at C/20: 40
- Manufacturer Part #: M40SLDG
- Made In: USA