view large photo
Trojan 12v 76 AH Deep Cycle AGM Sealed Battery T24-AGM
Some areas may require a handling fee which may be included in the quote.
*May not be available in all states.
Product InformationStore Part Number: T24-AGM
Advanced American Technology (Made in the United States) and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make Trojan Battery’s Sealed AGM Batteries the standard by which all other AGM batteries are judged. Made In the United States.
Trojan Battery supplies batteries that are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
NO SPECIAL HANDELING REQUIREMENTS ~ NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions..
- Dual-Purpose design yields Deep Cycle service and High Performance rating
- Less than 2% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- Absorbed Glass Mat (often referenced as Gel Cell)
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- High quality battery/better uniformity
- Popular Applications: RV, Marine, Solar, Communications, Sump Pumps, Lifts, Etc.
- Trojan AGM Batteries requires no special battery charger as do GEL CELL batteries. If uncertain if the battery charger you currently using will properly charge an AGM battery please consult us before using the charger. Typically RV and Marine charging systems require no modification when using Trojan AGM Batteries.
Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 5 working days.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10 13⁄16 x 6 5⁄8 x 8 3⁄16 in
- Terminal Height: 8 3/16
- Weight: 53 lb
- Shipping Weight: 55 lb
- DC Output Voltage: 12
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 140° F
- BCI Group: 24
- CA (@32°F): 600
- Reserve Minutes 25A: 137
- Manufacturer: Trojan Battery
- Amp/Hr: 76
- C.C.A.: 500
- 20 Hr. Rate Amp/Hr: 76
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.5–13.8 V
- Resistance, milliohms: 3
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 14.4–14.6 V
- Capacity at C/100: 91
- Capacity at C/20: 76
- Manufacturer Part #: T24-AGM
- Made In: USA
- Terminal Position: