view large photo
Trojan 12v 100 AH Deep Cycle AGM Sealed Battery T31-AGM
Some areas may require a handling fee which may be included in the quote.
*May not be available in all states.
Product InformationStore Part Number: T31-AGM
I.C.C.O., I.M.D.G., I.A.T.A., and D.O.T. air transport approved.
Made in the United States
- Trojan Battery offers valve regulated lead acid batteries for UPS/Standby power applications. All batteries for the UPS market include the following feature and benefits
- Sealed Absorbed Technology: Completely sealed; valve regulated battery with efficient recombination.
- 250 quality control checks through ISO 9001.
- UL recognized components MH17218.
- Tank formation ensures voltage matching between cells
- Absorbed glass-mat construction with Hovosorb separators...Lowers internal resistance for superior high-rate, short-term discharges.
- Epox-Z sealed posts and recessed terminals...Eliminate post leaks.
- Solid copper, tin-plated intercell connectors with insulators...Ensure highest current-carrying capability.
- Reinforced case, complete with carrying handle...Resists bulging and meets safety requirements (rated 28 LOI).
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing...Ensures quality products through control of processes and standards.
- Made in USA...Your assurance of quality.
Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 5 working days.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13 1⁄16 x 6 7⁄8 x 8 3⁄8 in
- Weight: 69 lb
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Operating Temperature: 50° to 95° F
- Amp/Hr: 100
- Max. Discharge Current (A) 5 sec.: 780 A
- Manufacturer: Trojan Battery
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.5 V @ 77° F
- Capacity at C/20: 100
- Watts/Cell (15min - 1.67VPC): 350
- Ripple: Limited to 0.5%RMS
- Equalize Charge Voltage: 13.8
- Manufacturer Part #: T31-AGM
- Made In: USA
Reviews and Ratings
Manuals & Tutorials
Order Line: 1-800-362-5397
M–F 6am–5pm PST
Tech Help: 541-474-4421
276 Tech Way, Suite A
Grants Pass, OR 97526