view large photo
Trojan 6v 189 AH Deep Cycle Gel Battery T6V-GEL
Some areas may require a handling fee which may be included in the quote.
*May not be available in all states and may have a 2 WEEK PROCESSING TIME.
Product InformationStore Part Number: T6V-GEL
Trojan Battery’s Sealed Gel Cell Batteries the standard by which all other Gel Cell batteries are judged. Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make Trojan Battery’s Gel Cell Batteries the best money can buy.
Trojan Battery supplies batteries that are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
NO SPECIAL HANDELING REQUIREMENTS ~ NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
Made in the United States
- Gel Cell design yields extreme Deep Cycle service Performance rating
- Less than 2% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- Gel Cell design may offer greater reliability in extreme temperature applications
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- High quality battery/better uniformity
- Popular Applications: RV, Marine, Solar, Communications, Lifts, Etc.
- Trojan Gel Cell Batteries REQUIRES special battery charging profile as do all Gel Cell Batteries. If uncertain if the battery charger you currently using will properly charge a Gel Cell battery please consult BatteryStuff.com before using the charger. Typically RV and Marine charging systems will require modification when using Gel Cell Batteries. Note: It is very common the AGM battery is mistaken as a Gel Cell as their outward appearance, characteristics and specifications are similar.
- MK Battery is a wholly owned subsidiary of East Penn Mfg Co (DEKA) of Lyon, PA.
The T6V-GEL batteries are shipped via motor carrier. Shipping quote will be provided when battery quantity and delivery zip code is known.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10 1⁄4 x 7 1⁄8 x 10 7⁄8 in
- Weight: 69 lb
- DC Output Voltage: 6 V
- Operating Temperature: -76° to 140° F
- BCI Group: GC2
- CA (@32°F): 575
- Reserve Minutes 25A: 394
- Amp/Hr: 189
- Manufacturer: Trojan Battery
- 20 Hr. Rate Amp/Hr: 189
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 6.7–6.8 V
- Resistance, milliohms: 4
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 6.9–7.1 V
- Capacity at C/100: 180
- Capacity at C/20: 189
- Warranty: 12 Month Free Replacement / 13-24 Month Prorated
- Manufacturer Part #: T6V-GEL
- Made In: USA
- Terminal Position: