view large photo
Trojan 12v 230 AH Deep Cycle AGM Sealed Battery T8D-AGM
Some areas may require a handling fee which may be included in the quote.
*May not be available in all states and may have a 2 WEEK PROCESSING TIME.
Product InformationStore Part Number: T8D-AGM
Advanced American Technology (Made in the United States) and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make Trojan Battery’s Sealed AGM Batteries the standard by which all other AGM batteries are judged. Made In the United States.
Trojan Battery supplies batteries that are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
This T8D-AGM battery is made in to fit where other 8D size batteries are being replaced. It is the perfect battery for RV, Marine, UPS, Standby Power, and other systems where you need a lot of power availible.
NO SPECIAL HANDELING REQUIREMENTS for this 8A8D battery~ NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- Absorbed Glass Mat (often referenced as Gel Cell)
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- Group Size 8D AGM Battery
- Tank formed plates
- Temperature control formation
- Constant current formation
- High quality battery/better uniformity
- Constant voltage formation
- Popular Applications: RV, Marine, Solar, Communications, Sump Pumps, Lifts, Etc.
- Trojan AGM Batteries requires no special battery charger as do GEL CELL batteries. If uncertain if the battery charger you currently using will properly charge an AGM battery please consult us before using the charger. Typically RV and Marine charging systems require no modification when using Trojan AGM Batteries.
The T8D-AGM batteries are shipped via motor carrier. Other Terminal Configurations available at request.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20 1⁄2 x 10 9⁄16 x 8 in
- Terminal Height: 8
- Weight: 158 lb
- Shipping Weight: 158 lb
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 140° F
- BCI Group: 8D
- Handle: 1
- Manufacturer: Trojan Battery
- Reserve Minutes 25A: 480
- Amp/Hr: 230
- 20 Hr. Rate Amp/Hr: 230
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.5–13.8 V
- Resistance, milliohms: 3
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 14.4–14.8 V
- Capacity at C/100: 257
- Capacity at C/20: 230
- Warranty: 12 Month
- Manufacturer Part #: T8D-AGM
- Made In: USA
- Terminal Position: