view large photo
Universal 12v 250 AH Deep Cycle Sealed AGM Battery - UB8D
Sale Price: $465.00 - No Tax
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Typical arrives within within 5 to 7 Business Days.
Product InformationStore Part Number: UB8D
The UPG (Universal Power Group) AGM Battery is a state of the art design battery made in Asia. This battery is a sealed (Non-Spillable) requires no addition of water during the life of the battery. The AGM Battery is TRUE DEEP CYCLE can be mounted in any position, requires no maintenance and may be transported by Air or Ground without any special handling regulations. When an AGM battery is charged no hazardous fumes escape the battery case, gases are processed within the battery itself.
This Universal 8D battery is made to BCI 8D specifications as a direct replacement. Uses include RV, Marine, Motorhomes, Standby Power, and other high draw applications.
- AGM design yields excellent Deep Cycle service Performance rating
- Less than 3% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- AGM design may offer greater reliability in extreme use applications
- BCI 8D Group Size AGM Battery
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
Typically AGM batteries DO NOT require a special battery charger as charge requirements are similar to Wet Cell or other types of Maintenance Free batteries. If you are in unsure about the charger you need please contact one of our technical advisers.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.47 x 10.55 x 8.66 in
- Terminal Height: 9.65"
- Weight: 167 lb
- Shipping Weight: 172 lb
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Manufacturer: Universal Power Group
- C.C.A.: 1275
- Regulatory Approval: DOT, ICAA, IATA, IMDA
- BCI Group: 8D
- 20 Hr. Rate Amp/Hr: 250 A
- Manufacturer Part #: UB8D
- Made In: Asia
- Terminal Position: