view large photo
CTEK 12v Multi US 25000 25 Amp Smart Charger - CTEK-56-674
Sale Price: $314.99 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Product InformationStore Part Number: CTEK-56-674
CTEK MULTI US 25000 (Part No. 56-674) is an 8-step, fully automatic primary switch mode battery charger. A powerful charger for 12 V batteries that require rapid charging such as in garages, RVs, boats, and of course cars. Unlike old traditional battery chargers, CTEK chargers are designed with focus on simplicity, safety, and flexibility.
In addition to normal charging of batteries, they also have a fully automatic charging cycle through CTEK's in-house patented system for maintenance charging. The batteries are kept at full capacity (float) over the first 10-day period. The chargers then switch to pulse maintenance, which is the optimal way of storing the batteries in the long-term and providing them with maximum service life.
Unused batteries lose their power and their life is shortened through sulfation. It is also more difficult to charge sulfated batteries. CTEK MULTI US 25000 has a patented method for reconditioning sulfated batteries. The charger analyses the state of the battery and then, if possible, recovers the battery and its power.
The chargers are fitted with temperature sensors adapting the charging voltage to suit the battery temperature and handle effective charging no matter the climate, from 0° F to 120° F. They are very robust and have an IP44 classification, approved for outdoor use.
Most vehicles today are equipped with sensitive electronic systems. Unlike less-sophisticated chargers, there is no need to disconnect the battery, as CTEK MULTI US 25000 is specially designed not damage the electronic systems.
The SUPPLY mode serves as a power supply unit which can run 12V equipment up to 25A. When changing a battery important settings will therefore not be lost. The unique RECOND mode restores the power capacity in a stratified battery and therefore prolongs its life.
All CTEK models are designed to consider the safety of the user. They are spark free making the connection much easier and safer, considering the gases batteries normally produce. CTEK MULTI US 25000 is also protected from reverse polarity connections and is short-circuit proof. A red light on the charger will simply indicate that the charging cannot begin until the user has connected the charger correctly.
- Fully automatic charging and maintenance in 8 steps maximizes battery life and performance
- Recondition and Supply Mode
- IP44 Rating (Outdoor Use)
- Patented maintenance charge for a unique combination of maximized life and performance
- Patented desulfation that extends the battery life
- No sparks, short-circuit proof and reverse-polarity protected for untroubled usage
- 5 Year Warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 in
- Weight: 4.2 lb
- Shipping Weight: 7 lb
- Charging Voltage: 13.6 V (supply) / 14.4 V / 14.7 V / 15.8 V (Recond)
- Maximum Charging Current: Max 25 A
- AC Input: 110–120 VAC
- AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Model: CTEK 56-674
- Manufacturer: CTEK
- Charger Type: 8-Step fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery Type: All types of lead-acid batteries (Wet, Maintenance Free, AGM, Ca/Ca and most Gel)
- Battery Capacity: 50-500 Ah
- Ambient temperature: -4° F to +122° F (-20˚ to +50˚ C), output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Insulation: IP44 (outdoor use)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Manufacturer Part #: CTEK 56-674
- Made In: Asia