view large photo
BatteryMINDer 12V 8 AMP 128CEC1-AA-S5 CONCORDE® Aviation Charger Maintainer Desulfator
Sale Price: $229.99 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Replaces: Battery Minder 12248-AA-S5
Product InformationStore Part Number: 128CEC1-AA-S5
Replaces: Battery Minder 12248-AA-S5
The BatteryMINDer 128CEC1-AA-S5 Concorde Battery charger charger/maintainer/desulfators are designed for all size and type 12-Volt Concorde® Aviation Batteries. If you want the longest possible Life and Performance from your Batteries there is no other product better at doing just this and BatteryMINDer Guarantees it! BatteryMINDers are amongst the highest rated brand of products (4-Star and 5-Star Reviews) in the industry and are backed by our 5-Year “No-Hassle” 100% Warranty. *based on continually maintaining one 125Ah battery
Battery MINDer is highly recommended for batteries that have be neglected and abused.
Each Battery MINDer ships with a set of alligator clips. The Battery MINDer does have an ambient temperature sensor on the unit. The optional Battery MINDer Temperature Probe Extention Cable is available for purchase, and enables the charger to sense the temperature of the battery.
- Tested and endorsed by Concorde Battery Co. and other leading makers
- Auto-selection for charge rate and battery types ensures 100% compliance with Concorde® specifications
- 100% Full - Time U.S. Patented Pulse-type Desulfation keeps battery free of sulfate or dissolves sulfate completely in older batteries
- Detects and rejects batteries with bad cells with auto-shutdown. Terminate charge to prevent out-gassing
- Maximize battery life and capacity, recovers weak batteries.
- Diagnoses battery’s condition / state-of-charge
- Recovers weak or deeply discharged batteries.
- Maintain up to 2 batteries at a time. (requires Y-Connector Item # 210-AY - Sold Seperatly)
- Auto-Restart after power failure
- Intrusion protected from water and dust per IEC STANDARD IP65.
- Includes Short circuit, spark, reverse polarity protection, thermal runaway protection, automatic D/C disconnect on A/C failure and quick-connect/disconnect fused alligator clip assembly
- Very high efficiency. California CEC Approved. Certified to California Energy Commission Standards.
- Automatically detects input AC power.
- ECO-mode with hi-efficiency / low power consumption. This allows the unit to always remain connected to AC while consuming very low level of electricity.
- Ambient temperature compensation. Built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts charge rate to ensure full-charge. (as low as 0°F or as high as 130°F)
- 12 LED indicators show state-of-charge and important status mode / battery condition.
- Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- 1 Year 100% Money Back Guarantee (Money-back Guarantee through the Manufacturer), 5 Year Manufacturer’s “No Hassle” Warranty.
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
|Battery Minder Extension Cable Temperature Probe is designed to attach to the battery and monitor the battery temperature. Battery Minder will adjust the charger voltage to protect against overcharge and undercharge during temperature extremes.|
|Use in conjunction with BatteryMINDer® units designed to maintain multiple batteries.|
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.32 x 4.88 x 2.44 in
- Weight: 2.86 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- AC Input Amps: 1.8 A
- AC Input Volts: 90-140 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Desulphation Pulse: 100 +/-10 Hz
- Model: 128CEC1-AA-S5
- Manufacturer: BatteryMINDer/VDC Electronics
- Charge Voltage: variable
- Float Current: variable
- Operating Temperature: -20°C / -4°F to 40°C / 104°F
- Storage Temperature: -40°C / -40°F to 85°C / 185°F
- Temperature Compensation: -20°C / -4°F to 50° / 122°
- Output Banks: 1
- Manufacturer Part #: 128CEC1-AA-S5
- Made In: Asia