view large photo
Interacter 12v 10 Amp Professional Series 5 Bank Charger PS1210x5
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Our highest amp 5 bank charger.
These chargers are made to order, and are shipped directly from manufacturer when ordered. Add 1 week to ship time.
Product InformationStore Part Number: PS1210x5
The Interacter PS1210X5 is a commercial grade 5 bank charger with 10 amps per bank of available charge current. The Interacter Professional Series charger utilizes a patented “3 Stage Plus” technology to interact with the battery and provide exactly the right amount of charge. “3 Stage Plus” charging technology eliminates undercharging, overcharging, or damage to the battery, and is completely safe. The internal “battery type DIP switches” can be field set for use with true Gel-Cell, (AGM) Absorbed Electrolyte, or Liquid Electrolyte battery types.
Microprocessor circuitry with a patented program in EPROM, controls four separate charging stages:
FIRST: A constant current bulk charge is applied to achieve the fastest possible return of energy to the battery.
SECOND: This constant voltage stage is proportionally timed and temperature compensated, minimizing electrolyte breakdown and gas emission.
THIRD: The final standby float charge stage will replace standing losses and keep the battery in a fully charged state and ready.
PLUS: As soon as the battery is connected, a desulfation circuit encourages the breakdown of large sulfate crystals which can develop during prolonged periods of deep discharge.
Incorporated in the PS is a sample and hold circuit which eliminates voltage sensing errors and prevents parasitic discharge during A.C. power loss.
The built in electronic timer monitors the time taken from the start of charge until the battery voltage reaches the first preset voltage limit. The time duration for the second stage is automatically calculated in proportion to the time taken for the first stage. This feature is specifically designed to optimize charging on a wide range of battery types, ages and sizes.
A customer preferred LED Amp gauge indicates the current output without the use of fragile meters or energy loss. A green ready indicator shows positively that the battery is ready for use or will flash if there is an override timeout.
Recommended for 12 volt battery systems in the 30 to 120 amp hour range. This charger can be used for both bulk charging and long term stand-by maintenance. This charger is made in the United States.
- Electronic short circuit and reverse polarity shutdown, without blowing fuses. This is an exceptional safety feature.
- External Temperature Compensation
- Electronic Current Limit Protection
- Unique Desulfation Circuit
- Short Circuit Shutdown
- Phase Angle Control
- Voltage Limited
- Provides DC Power While Charging
- Low Voltage Start
- Powder Coated Finish
- Modular Construction
- Digital Microprocessor Control
- Customer Preferred LED Amp Meter
- Safety Override Timer
- Green ready Lamp / Fault indicator
- Timed C.V. Stage / 80% Returned
- Fully Automatic Operation
- Proportional Timing
- Battery Type Switch
- A low voltage start circuit which will recharge overly discharged batteries from as low as 400 milli-volts.
These chargers are made to order, and are shipped directly from manufacturer when ordered. Add 1 week to ship time. *Flat Rate Shipping does not apply to this oversize item.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 26 x 6.5 x 5.5 in
- Weight: 42.0 lb
- Shipping Weight: 44.0 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 10 A
- AC Input Amps: 11 A
- AC Input Volts: 117 V
- Manufacturer: Interacter
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 60 Hz
- Enclosure: Powder Coated Steel
- Output Banks: 5
- Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Regulatory Approval: UL Approved
- Manufacturer Part #: PS1210x5
- Made In: USA