view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Pulse Tech RediPulse 12v 12 Bank Battery Maintenance System
Sale Price: $179.00
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping *
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
This is the same unit that we at BatteryStuff use in our own warehouse to recover/maintain batteries. The results are truly impressive.
Product InformationStore Part Number: RPpro12
The PulseTech PRO-12-RP is designed to keep as many as 12 batteries ''Factory Fresh''!
All batteries, even new batteries, are subject to a naturally occurring buildup of lead sulfate deposits that reduce the battery's ability to accept, store and release energy. Since batteries frequently spend months in transit and in warehouses before you receive them you are set up to fail despite your best efforts.
If you sell, inventory or service 12-Volt lead-acid batteries (VRLA, AGM, flooded and gel) you'll want the battery you take off the shelf to be as new as the day it was manufactured. The PRO-12-RP 12-Station Battery Maintenance System preserves new and used batteries at peak charge levels by keeping the plates in like-new condition during storage and maintains up to twelve batteries at once. A continuous cycle of low amp charge rotates through the twelve channels offsetting the normal discharge rate. At the same time, optimized high frequency patented pulsing reduces the size and number of lead sulfate deposits so that your shelved batteries stay ''factory fresh'' while waiting to be sold or installed
The PRO-12-RP is easy to use! Simply plug the unit it and it will initiate a self-test during which each of the 12 battery LED indicators will come on green, turn yellow and then red. Then the Pulse and Charge indicator LEDs will come on. Once the self-test is complete, the unit will begin cycling through each of the batteries connected.
The PRO-12-RP is a maintenance system and is not designed to operate on batteries below 11.5 volts. Ideally any discharged battery should be recharged prior to being connected to the PRO-12-RP for maintenance as the RediPulse is a low amp maintenance system.
- Low amperage patented desulfation pulse charge offsets normal discharge rate
- Maintains up to twelve batteries in ''factory fresh'' condition indefinitely
- Works with all 12-Volt lead-acid batteries (VRLA, AGM, gel and flooded cell)
- Patented Pulse Technology reduces and prevents sulfation buildup
- Audible alarm signals if cables are reversed
- No sparkling between the leads
- Completely safe and cannot be overcharged
- CEC Compliant
- Removable cable and battery clip modules can be replaced (Part number: 735X243)
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
This unit is designed for battery shops in order to keep new batteries factory fresh. On older batteries with a higher discharge rate this unit may not offer sufficient amperage to serve as a maintainer.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.2 x 4.9 x 2 in
- Weight: 4 lb
- Shipping Weight: 5 lb
- AC Input Volts: 110-220 V
- Model: PRO-12-RP
- Manufacturer: Pulse Tech
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50-60 Hz
- Desulphation Pulse: 3.26 MHz
- Output Banks: 12
- Regulatory Approval: UL Listed
- Manufacturer Part #: 746X915