view large photo
Japlar Schauer 24v 5 Amp Medical Mobility XLR Connection Automatic Smart Charger JAC0524-XLR
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Replaces: Guest GU2805-24
Product InformationStore Part Number: JAC0524-XLR
Replaces: Guest GU2805-24
Protection provided: Reverse Polarity, Short Circuit, Over-Voltage, Over Current and AC Surge. Soft Start and Stop; Starts and stops gradually. No sudden in-rush of current. This protects both the batteries and any other circuits connected to the charger.
Japlar Battery Charger transforms the 100 to 240 VAC into 24 VDC at about 100,000 Hz (3333 times faster than conventional charger), which requires a much smaller transformer and therefore results in a unit of smaller size, low weight and improved efficiency. The JAC0524XLR-2 (JAC0891-24) uses sophisticated electronic circuitry with microchips. All present day computers use switch-mode technology.
Stage 1: Constant Current Mode (CC)
The charger changes to constant current 5.0A. When the battery voltage reaches up to 28.6V, the charging stage changes from (CC) Constant Current to CV (Constant Voltage) mode.
Stage 2: Constant Voltage Mode (CV)
The charger holds the battery at 28.6V and the current slowly reduces. The moment the current reaches 0.5 C (C= Battery Capacity), is called the Switching Point. The Switching Point is one of the great features of this battery charger that it can adjust the current automatically according to the battery capacity. Other chargers without microprocessors are not capable to adjust the current automatically.
Stage 3: Standby Voltage Mode
The charger maintains the battery voltage at 27.0V and current slowly reduces to zero. Charger can be left connected indefinitely without harming the battery.
This charger ships with an XLR Connector suited for most mobility scooters / wheelchairs. Customers can remove the XLR connector to adapt the charger to their specific needs without voiding the warranty.
- Totally Automatic Switch-Mode Battery Charger
- Suitable for Sealed (AGM), GEL, and Wet Lead Acid Batteries
- Suitable for use anywhere in the world.
- Auto sensing input: 100V / 220 VAC ±10% Auto Switch
- Automatic Cut Off and then True Float. Can be left connected indefinitely without harming the battery.
- Two color LED to indicate charge status
- Mean Time between failures 30,000 hours
- Zero Current Drain when AC power is off
- Fan cooled circuitry
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage Protected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Fan Control
- Thermal Protection
- 2 Year Warranty
Schauer Fully Automatic Constant Current Electronic Charger, charges faster and more accurately than conventional chargers. Charge control is constant current charge to a constant voltage and then to a float standby. The float charge holds the battery at 100% ready state. The charger can be left on indefinitely without worry of undercharge or overcharge. The Schauer charger can be used world wide; charger automatically accepts and operates on voltage range of 100 to 240 VAC and 50 or 60 Hz. The JAC Series charger will act as a power supply in conjunction with a battery hook up. * Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.47 x 3.47 x 1.85 in
- Weight: 2.15 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 5 A
- Absorption Voltage: 28.6 ± 0.2 V
- AC Input Volts: 100-240 V
- Model: JAC0524XLR-2
- Manufacturer: Japlar Schauer
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- Float Voltage: 27.0V ± 0.2 V
- Enclosure: Aluminum Case
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: CE, UL Listed
- Manufacturer Part #: JAC0891-24
- Made In: asia