view large photo
Battery Tender Plus 6v 1.25 Amp 3 Stage Smart Charger BT6v021-0144
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
This Item Has Been Discontinued. Please See The Battery Tender Jr 6v 1.25 Amp Charger – 022-0196
Product InformationStore Part Number: BT6v021-0144
This is a very popular 6 volt unit for battery storage. The Battery Tender Plus is a 1.25 amp battery charger designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers. The E-Z quick disconnect harness (1 of each ring ends and alligator clips included) allows you to leave the charger wiring attached to the battery while operating the vehicle. Battery Tender Plus will not overcharge or boil battery when connected long term. #021-0144
Our most popular battery charger/maintainer having a 10 year manufacturers limited warranty.
Each Battery Tender ships with one each quick disconnect ring set and alligator clips.
- Temperature compensated to ensure optimum charge voltage according to ambient temperature.
- Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety.
- Complete 3-step charging program (Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, and Float Mode).
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Spark Free Hook Up
- Demand Sensing
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage Protected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Line Regulation
- Load Regulation
- Thermal Protection
- Temperature Compensation
- 10 Year Warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.875 x 3.25 x 3.875 in
- Weight: 2.7 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3.0 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 1.25 A
- Absorption Voltage: 7.2 V
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 60 Hz
- Max Inrush Current, Single Cycle: 0.18 A
- Float Voltage: 6.6 V
- Manufacturer: Deltran
- Power Factor: 0.8
- Maximum Power (+/- 3%) @ 25°C: 9 W
- Charge Reset: Battery Voltage Threshold: 6.2 V
- Working Temperature: -20 ° to 60 °C
- Enclosure: Powder Coated Aluminum Chassis
- Output Banks: 1
- Warranty: 10 Year
- Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Regulatory Approval: UL/CSA/CE/
- Manufacturer Part #: BT6v021-0144
Reviews and Ratings
Manuals & Tutorials
Download Installation Manual
Download Troubleshooting Guide
Download Product Instructions
Download Product Information
Order Line: 1-800-362-5397
M–F 6am–5pm PST
Tech Help: 541-474-4421
276 Tech Way, Suite A
Grants Pass, OR 97526