view large photo
Battery MINDer 8v 1.3 Amp Charger Maintainer Conditioner - 12106A8V
Sale Price: $52.00 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
Product has been Discontinued – Recommended Replacement Battery Tender 8v 1.25 Amp Charger.
Product InformationStore Part Number: 12106A8V
BatteryMINDer® 12106 is a 2 stage charger/maintainer/desufator that extends performance and life of 6 Volt lead acid batteries including flooded (filler cap, maintenance-free, valve regulated lead-acid [VRLA], sealed lead-acid [SLA]), starter, deep cycle and hybrid. It automatically dissolves harmful power-robbing sulfation using safe, low voltage, patented high-frequency pulse technology. Can be left connected for extended, non-use periods without overcharging. Unit can maintain up to four batteries at one time (6 Volt batteries in parallel) when connected in parallel by using SmarTechnology™ Y-Connectors (part# 210AY - Sold Separately)
Highly recommended for reconditioning older battery batteries that have been discharged and neglected. Each Battery MINDer ships with one each quick disconnect ring set and alligator clips. #BM12108E
- Charges and maintains your battery without overcharging it, guaranteed.
- Features two stage charging program: Charge and Float-Maintenance with desulfation in both stages (full-time.)
- Utilizes full-time battery monitoring to automatically test the battery several times a second, supplying only the current needed to maintain battery at full charge.
- Utilizes safe variable high frequency pulse desulfation to dissolve both old and newly formed sulfate from battery's plates that prevent the batteries from holding a full charge. To read more about the effects of sulfation on batteries, see the Proprietary Desulfation section on our Knowledge section.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity; reconditions weak batteries.
- Provides short circuit, spark and polarity protection.
- Reduces the need to add water to maintenance-type batteries during long, non-use storage.
- Costs less than 10¢ per month for full time maintenance.
- Shows if connections are correct via charge indicator and “blinks” when battery reaches full charge.
- Allows battery to be stored safely at 0º to 120º F providing they were previously maintained using a BatteryMINDer®.
- Charges/maintains up to 4 batteries at a time (8 Volt batteries in parallel.) Requires use of Y-Connectors (part# 210AY - Sold Separately).
- Includes 11’ DC cord with quick connector.
- 5 Year Warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.25 x 2.25 x 1.75 in
- Weight: 1.75 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
- Maximum Charging Current: 1.3 A
- Absorption Voltage: 9.2 V
- AC Input Volts: 120 V
- Model: 12106A8V
- Manufacturer: BatteryMINDer/VDC Electronics
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- AC Input Volts Range: 105 to 120 V
- Desulphation Pulse: 3.26 MHz
- Float Voltage: 8.5 V
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: UL/CSA
- Manufacturer Part #: 12106A8V
- Made In: Asia