view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Battery MINDer 12V 8 Amp Odyssey Hawker Gill Aircraft Charger Maintainer Desulfator - 12248-AA-S3
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping *
This item has been discontinued. It has been replaced by the BatteryMINDer 128CEC1-AA-S3
Product InformationStore Part Number: 12248-AA-S3
BatteryMINDer® 12248-AA-S3 is a SmarTECHnology™ microprocessor controlled charger/maintainer/desulfator. It is designed with 5-stages and is fully automatic. It is designed to extend the life of 12 Volt Odyssey, Hawker and Gill LT/7000 Series aircraft batteries. It is equipped with a temperature sensor to ensure that batteries will never be overcharged or undercharged regardless of the operating temperature. (0º to 130º F operating range.) Patented full-time high frequency pulse desulfation (NOT high voltage) prevents battery sulfation on new batteries or eliminates, in older batteries, the #1 cause of early battery failure.
Each Battery MINDer ships with one set of alligator clips.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON USING PRODUCT OUTDOORS: Weather-tight enclosure. Always mount units in vertical position with cord sets exiting downward to ensure weather tight integrity. Unit must be mounted this way to ensure long term trouble-free life including weatherproof integrity. Mounting in any other manner or using unmounted (parallel to ground) except indoors may cause unit to fail due to water intrusion that is unable to drain correctly to avoid damage.
- Temperature sensor automatically reduces or increases BatteryMINDers’ output voltage to ensure battery is never over or undercharged regardless of High/Low temperature extremes.
- Auto-selection for charge rate and battery types ensures compliance with battery manufacturer’s specifications.
- Auto restart after a power failure.
- Safely charges up to 200% faster than conventional chargers.
- Automatically dissolves power-robbing sulfation using safe low voltage pulse technology (U.S. Patented).
- Microprocessor controlled pulsed output ensures 100% full charge.
- Temperature compensation extends battery life by more than 200 Cycles (full-charge-discharge cycles) with ATS temperature sensor, when compared to chargers without a temperature sensor.
- High efficiency design = low monthly operating costs of less than 50 cents based on running 24-7 at an electricity cost of 18 cents / Kilowatt Hr.
- Provides short circuit, spark, polarity reversal, and thermal runaway protection.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity; reconditions most weak batteries.
- FCC certified.
- AC cord 6', DC cord 8' overall with supplied connectors.
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
|Battery Minder Extension Cable Temperature Probe is designed to attach to the battery and monitor the battery temperature. Battery Minder will adjust the charger voltage to protect against overcharge and undercharge during temperature extremes.|
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.72 x 5.52 x 2.86 in
- Weight: 2.2 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- AC Input Amps: Appox 1 Amp
- AC Input Volts: 120
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60hZ
- AC Input Volts Range: 90–140 V
- Desulphation Pulse: 100 +/-10 hz
- Charge Voltage: variable
- Float Current: variable
- Model: 12248-AA-S3
- Manufacturer: BatteryMINDer/VDC Electronics
- Storage Temperature: -10° to 80° C
- Operating Humidity range: 0 to 95% RH
- Over Temperature: auto-reset thermal breaker
- Output Banks: 1
- Temperature Compensation: Battery Temperature Sensor
- Recommended Use: Aircraft Specific
- Regulatory Approval: Built to UL 1236 standards
- Manufacturer Part #: 12248-AA-S3
- Made In: Asia