view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
BatteryMINDer 12V 8 AMP 128CEC1-AA-S3 HAWKER ODYSSEY® GILL® LT 7000 SERIES Aviation Charger Maintainer Desulfator
Sale Price: $229.99
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: 128CEC1-AA-S3
Replaces: Battery Minder 12248-AA-S3
These charger/maintainer/desulfators are designed for all size and type 12-Volt HAWKER-ODYSSEY® & GILL® LT 7000 SERIES Aviation Batteries. If you want the longest possible Life and Performance from your Batteries there is no other product better at doing just this and BatteryMINDer Guarantees it! BatteryMINDers are amongst the highest rated brand of products (4-Star and 5-Star Reviews) in the industry and are backed by a 5-Year “No-Hassle” 100% Warranty. *based on continually maintaining one 125Ah battery
The Battery MINDer is a 3-stage charger/maintainer/desulfator-conditioner that extends performance and life your Aviation 12 Volt lead acid batteries.
Battery MINDer is highly recommended for batteries that have be neglected and abused.
Each Battery MINDer ships with one set of alligator clips
- Tested and endorsed by leading Battery makers.
- 100% Full - Time U.S. Patented Pulse-type Desulfation keeps battery free of sulfate or dissolves sulfate completely in older batteries
- Detects and rejects batteries with bad cells. Terminate charge to prevent out-gassing
- Maximize battery life and capacity, recovers weak batteries.
- Diagnoses battery’s condition / state-of-charge
- Recovers weak or deeply discharged batteries: including but not limited to flooded filler cap, maintenance-free, valve regulated lead-acid (VRLA), sealed lead-acid (SLA), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
- Maintain up to 2 batteries at a time. (requires Y-Connector Item # 210-AY)
- Auto-Restart after power failure
- Intrusion protected from water and dust per IEC STANDARD IP65.
- Bad cell detection with auto-shutdown.
- Includes Short circuit, spark, reverse polarity protection, thermal runaway protection, automatic D/C disconnect on A/C failure and quick-connect/disconnect fused alligator clip assembly
- Very high efficiency. California CEC Approved. Certified to California Energy Commision Standards.
- Automatically detects input AC power.
- ECO-mode with hi-efficiency / low power consumption. This allows the unit to always remain connected to AC while consuming very low level of electricity.
- Ambient temperature compensation. Built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts charge rate to ensure full-charge. (as low as 0°F or as high as 130°F)
- 18 LED indicators show state-of-charge and important status mode / battery condition.
- Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- 1 Year 100% Money Back Guarantee (Money-back Guarantee through the Manufacturer), 5 Year Manufacturer’s “No Hassle” Warranty.
Due to the different battery type setting the output voltages will vary depending on the battery type you select. The BatteryMINDer is one of the most advanced battery chargers on the market today.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.32 x 4.88 x 2.44 in
- Weight: 2.86 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- AC Input Amps: 1.8 A
- AC Input Volts: 90-140 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Desulphation Pulse: 100 +/-10 Hz
- Charge Voltage: variable
- Float Current: variable
- Model: 128CEC1-AA-S3
- Manufacturer: BatteryMINDer/VDC Electronics
- Operating Temperature: -20°C / -4°F to 40°C / 104°F
- Storage Temperature: -40°C / -40°F to 85°C / 185°F
- Temperature Compensation: -20°C / -4°F to 50° / 122°
- Output Banks: 1
- Waterproof: IP65
- Recommended Use: Aircraft Specific
- Plastic Enclosure Material: UL-94V0 Noryl or PC or PC+ABS
- Manufacturer Part #: 128CEC1-AA-S3
- Made In: China