view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Soneil 12v 7 Amp Constant Current Smart Charger Son1214WB
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping *
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Lightweight, portable, and safe to use!
Product InformationStore Part Number: SON1214WB
Soneil Super Charger is a battery charger and maintainer specifically designed for your recreational and utility vehicle batteries 30 AH to 100 AH.
Solid state technology keeps your batteries fully charged and living years longer.
This charger is a solid state battery charger designed to charger your 12 volt battery AND maintain it AND hold it at a full charge.
Our solid state technology means that you will can leave your charger plugged in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Totally Automatic Switch-Mode Constant Current Battery Charger
- Suitable for Sealed (AGM) and Wet Lead Acid Batteries
- Comes with alligator clamps and ring quick connect harness
- Input 115 VAC (range 90 VAC to 132 VAC) (47-63Hz)
- Automatic cutoff and then true float. Can be left connected indefinitely without harming the battery.
- 2-color LED to indicate charge status
- Meets FCC Class B
- Soft Start and Stop ~ Starts and stops gradually. No sudden in-rush of current. This protects both the batteries and any other circuits connected to the charger.
- Suitable for U.S., Canada, other 115 VAC countries, and Japan (100VAC).
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Spark Free Hook Up
- Demand Sensing
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage Protected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Line Regulation
- Load Regulation
- 2 Year Warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.8 x 3.4 x 2.0 in
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
- Absorption Voltage: 14.4 V
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 47–63 Hz
- Manufacturer: Soneil
- AC Input Volts Range: 90–132 V
- Float Voltage: 13.8 V
- Charge Reset: Battery Voltage Threshold: 12.5 V
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: UL cUL (CSA)
- Manufacturer Part #: SON1214WB