view large photo
Soneil 12v 7 Amp Constant Current Smart Charger Son1214WB
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Lightweight, portable, and safe to use!
Product InformationStore Part Number: SON1214WB
Soneil 12 Volt 7 Amp: Ideal for charging and maintaining battery systems 30 to 100 amps. Automatic 3-stage switch mode charger. Suitable for Sealed and Wet Lead Acid Batteries. LED Charging Status Automatic cutoff and then float. Bare wire ready for your application.
- Totally Automatic Switch-Mode Constant Current Battery Charger
- Suitable for Sealed (AGM) and Wet Lead Acid Batteries
- Comes with alligator clamps and ring quick connect harness
- Input 115 VAC (range 90 VAC to 132 VAC) (47-63Hz)
- Automatic cutoff and then true float. Can be left connected indefinitely without harming the battery.
- 2-color LED to indicate charge status
- Meets FCC Class B
- Soft Start and Stop ~ Starts and stops gradually. No sudden in-rush of current. This protects both the batteries and any other circuits connected to the charger.
- Suitable for U.S., Canada, other 115 VAC countries, and Japan (100VAC).
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Spark Free Hook Up
- Demand Sensing
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage Protected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Line Regulation
- Load Regulation
- 2 Year Warranty
*Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.8 x 3.4 x 2.0 in
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
- Absorption Voltage: 14.4 V
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 47–63 Hz
- Manufacturer: Soneil
- AC Input Volts Range: 90–132 V
- Float Voltage: 13.8 V
- Charge Reset: Battery Voltage Threshold: 12.5 V
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: UL cUL (CSA)
- Manufacturer Part #: SON1214WB