view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Samlex 12v 1000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter SSW-1000-12A
Sale Price: $246.45
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping *
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: SSW-1000-12A
The SSW-1000-12A Converts 12VDC to 115 VAC
The all new SSW series pure sine wave inverters from Samlex offer a new option for powering your sensitive applications. The SSW-1000-12A is a heavy duty inverter meant to power high draw systems. With a surge rating of 2000 watts, the SSW-1000-12A can be used for mid sized audio systems, boats, rvs, emergency backup, and any midsize electronics. Other applications would include service vehicles, telecomunication, construction sites, computers, printers and more.
We highly recommend the use of Pure Sine Wave Inverters to power Computers and related peripheral devices; i.e. printer’s, optical drives, laser copiers, and if in doubt check with the manufacturer of your equipment.
Other devices that benefit when Pure Sine Wave power is used are variable speed control motors using solid state circuitry, Audio Amplifiers, Digital Clocks and Radios, Medical Equipment, Microwaves, etc.
- Comes with Remote Control and LCD display
- High Performance, High Surge Power
- True Sine Wave Output for Sensitive Applications
- "Soft Start" and "Low Interference" Technology
- Circuit Protections: Thermal, Battery, Overload, Short Circuit, and Ground Fault
- Cool Touch Surface
PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required to run once started. For instance an electric motor may require only 900 watts to run but need may 2300 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device.
Have additional questions?Your costly electronic equipment deserves the pure, reliable power that only a true sine wave inverter can give you. If you have any questions about selecting the right power inverter for your devices, the staff at BatteryStuff.com is ready to help. Whether you have additional questions about modified wave inverters, or simply want some friendly advice about the best sine wave inverter for your needs, we're here for you. All you need to do is check the power requirements of your equipment, and call our Tech line at 541-474-4421 during business hours. Just mention that you're looking for a pure sine wave inverter and we'll help you find just what you need.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.43 x 8.74 x 3.46 in
- Weight: 5.7 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 9.0 . lb
- DC Input Voltage Range: 10.5 - 15.3 VDC (± 0.3 VDC)
- DC Input Current at Rated Load: 100A
- DC Input Current at No Load: < 0.9A
- AC Output Voltage: 115 VAC (± 5 VAC)
- AC Output Frequency: 60 Hz (± 1 Hz)
- AC Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Continuous Active Output Power: 1000W
- Maximum Active Surge Power (Less Than 1 Sec): 2000W
- Peak Efficiency: 89%
- Remote Control Port (8 Position Modular Connector): Yes
- Manufacturer: Samlex
- Low Input Voltage Warning Alarm: 11.0 VDC ± 0.3 VDC
- Low Input Voltage Input Shutdown: 10.5 VDC ± 0.3 VDC
- High Input Voltage Shutdown: 15.3 VDC ± 0.3 VDC
- Protection - Groud Fault/Overload/Short Circuit Shutdown: Yes
- Over Temperature Shutdown: Yes
- Cooling: 2-Speed Fan
- Input Connection: Nut and Bolt (M9)
- Output Connection: Dual NEMA5-20R North American Receptacles with GFCI
- Compliance: Listed to UL Standard UL-458
- Operating Temperature: 0˚C to 40˚C / 32˚F to 104˚F
- Storage Temperature: -30˚C to 70˚C / -26˚F to 158˚F
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: SSW-1000-12A
- Made In: China
Reviews and Ratings
Inverter is not in service yet & need to wait for the rainy season to prove durability. I am optimistic.