view large photo
Samlex 12v 1500 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter SSW-1500-12A
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Product InformationStore Part Number: SSW-1500-12A
The SSW-1500-12A Converts 12VDC to 115 VAC
The all new SSW series pure sine wave inverters from Samlex offer a new option for powering your sensitive applications. The SSW-1500-12A is a heavy duty inverter meant to power high draw systems. With a surge rating of 3000 watts, the SSW-1500-12A can be used for large audio systems, boats, rvs, emergency backup, and any large electronics. Other applications would include service vehicles, telecomunication, construction sites, computers, printers, heaters and more. With a pure sine wave output the SSW-1500-12A will offer greater quality power than the cheaper modified sine wave inverters. This is especially important when running electronics such as TVs, computers, microwaves, audio equipment etc. We highly recommend the use of Pure Sine Wave Inverters to power Computers and related peripheral devices; i.e. printer’s, optical drives, laser copiers, and if in doubt check with the manufacturer of your equipment.
Other devices that benefit when Pure Sine Wave power is used are variable speed control motors using solid state circuitry, Audio Amplifiers, Digital Clocks and Radios, Medical Equipment, Microwaves, etc.
- Free remote control with LCD Display included!
- High performance, high surge power
- True sine wave output for sensitive loads
- Economically priced
- Samlex “Soft Start” & “Low Interference” technology
- Universal Circuit Protection: thermal, battery, overload, short circuit & earth fault
- Cool surface technology
PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required to run once started. For instance an electric motor may require only 900 watts to run but need may 2300 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device. *Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
Have additional questions?Your costly electronic equipment deserves the pure, reliable power that only a true sine wave inverter can give you. If you have any questions about selecting the right power inverter for your devices, the staff at BatteryStuff.com is ready to help. Whether you have additional questions about modified wave inverters, or simply want some friendly advice about the best sine wave inverter for your needs, we're here for you. All you need to do is check the power requirements of your equipment, and call our Tech line at 541-474-4421 during business hours. Just mention that you're looking for a pure sine wave inverter and we'll help you find just what you need.
|Additional Remotes Are Available: For Installations Where Multiple Remote Control Panel Locations Are Required|
|This simple switch allow the user to remotely switch on or off the SSW-1500-12A inverter made by Samlex. Allows for simple hookup with one phone jack type connector, there is no cutting and splicing necessary!|
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.2 x 8.74 x 3.46 in
- Weight: 7.1 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 11 . lb
- DC Input Voltage Range: 10.5 - 15.3 VDC (± 0.3 VDC)
- DC Input Current at Rated Load: 150A
- DC Input Current at No Load: < 1.0A
- AC Output Voltage: 115 VAC (± 5 VAC)
- AC Output Frequency: 60 Hz (± 1 Hz)
- AC Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Continuous Active Output Power: 1500W
- Maximum Active Surge Power (Less Than 1 Sec): 3000W
- Peak Efficiency: 90%
- Remote Control Port (8 Position Modular Connector): Yes
- Model: SSW-1500-12A
- Manufacturer: Samlex
- Low Input Voltage Warning Alarm: 11.0 VDC ± 0.3 VDC
- Low Input Voltage Input Shutdown: 10.5 VDC ± 0.3 VDC
- High Input Voltage Shutdown: 15.3 VDC ± 0.3 VDC
- Protection - Groud Fault/Overload/Short Circuit Shutdown: Yes
- Over Temperature Shutdown: Yes
- Cooling: 2-Speed Fan
- Input Connection: Nut and Bolt (M9)
- Output Connection: Dual NEMA5-20R North American Receptacles with GFCI
- Compliance: Listed to UL Standard UL-458
- Operating Temperature: 0˚C to 40˚C / 32˚F to 104˚F
- Storage Temperature: -30˚C to 70˚C / -26˚F to 158˚F
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: SSW-1500-12A