view large photo
Power Up 12v 10 Watt Lightweight Unbreakable Solar Charger BSP1012-LSS
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
This ultra durable panel is our choice for mounting in exposed locations, and it can easily be securely attached to many surfaces for theft prevention.
Product InformationStore Part Number: BSP1012-LSS
10 Watt Thin Solar Battery Charger
The cell strings are laminated between sheets of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) with stainless steel substrate. They make excellent trickle chargers and small motor power supplies. The 10 watt module is great for powering fans and fountain pumps, charging 12 volt batteries for telemetry, or for battery maintenance. This unit comes with 10 feet of cord, a sealed junction box complete with blocking diode, and a 5 year output warranty. A solar controller is recommended to improve charging efficiency.
- 12 Volt DC–17.3 volts peak power
- .58 Amps output
- 2.5 to 4.0 amps a day output (dependant on light conditions)
- Warranty power output 5 years, workmanship and materials 1 year
- Four perimeter holes allow versatile mount applications
- 17.5 x 10.5 x .3
- 10 foot of output cable
- Panel wt. 4.5 lbs.
|This controller will prevent your battery from getting overcharged, as well as remove and prevent harmful sulfation via the BatteryMinder Patented High Frequency Pulse.|
|The SunGuard is a one module solar controller for professional and leisure markets. The waterproof unit is easy to install, and will keep your batteries from ever being overcharged by a solar panel.|
|RECOMMENDED MOUNTING BRACKETS|
|This is a small Z shape mounting bracket that can be used to mount our smaller solar panels to a flat surface.|
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.5 x 10.5 x .3 in
- Weight: 4.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 8 lb
- Rated Power: 10 W
- Manufacturer: Power Up
- Operating Voltage: 17.3 V
- Operating Current: .58 A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.3 V
- Short Circuit Current: .66 A
- Manufacturer Part #: BSP1012-LSS