view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
P3 Solar 12v 20 Watt Portable Solar Charger - P3-20W-18061
Sale Price: $329.95 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
If you intend to power a laptop computer with this panel, you will need additional items. You will need: An auto/car adaptor to up convert the 12 volt output of this panel to the voltage that your laptop requires(check with your computer manufacturer), a solar controller with the correct hookups(GS12v7A), a Y adaptor cable to go from the controller to the female cigarette lighter adaptor, and a small battery to act as a buffer to ‘clean up’ the power from the panel. If you are unsure, call before you buy!
Replaces: sunlinq 4, PF12W
Product InformationStore Part Number: P3-20W-18061
Replaces: sunlinq 4, PF12W
P3Solar’s P3 products are designed for United States and Allied Armed Forces personnel requiring the smallest, lightest, highest power density portable solar chargers in support of mobile forces operating in austere environments. Our products scale to meet the mission’s portable power needs and are reliable to use again and again. We deliver these products in a timely, cost effective manner and support their use until no longer needed or functional.
The 20W is a Portable Solar Charger designed as a replacement to the Sunlinq 4 (12W) solar charger and the smallest in the line of new P3Solar products. The 20W is only 8 percent larger (deployed) than the 12W but provides 40 percent more power at virtually the same weight.
The portable flexible solar panel may not operate or charge certain electronic devices such as a laptop computer. Some portable electronic equipment batteries require higher voltage that the solar panel can supply. Please contact us with your specifications if you are uncertain about the application.
Accessories Included: 12.5ft SAE to SAE Extention Cable, SAE to Ring Connection, SAE to FCLA Receptacle, SAE to MCLA, SAE to 2.5mmID x 5.5mmOD BARREL PLUG , and SAE to 2.1mmID x 5.5mmOD BARREL PLUG.
Perfect for charging:
• Rechargeable Batteries
• GPS Devices
• Laptop Computers
• 2-way Radios
• Satellite & Cell Phones
• PDAs MP3 Players
• Satellite Terminals
• Thermal Imaging Camera’s
• Laser Rangefinders
- Attention Buyers: This foldable solar panel is rated to power 12 volt electronic devices; the electronic devices you wish to use may require adapters and other hardware to function properly. Please contact one of our tech people with your equipment specifications if you are uncertain about the application.
- Deployed it Measures 22" x 25" 0.04"
- Neatly folds to 6" x 12.5" x 0.5"
- Max Output 20 watt (18v at 1200mA)
The P3 Solar 20 Watt Panel is ideal for recharging items such as Cell Phones, Emergency Radios, GPS, Digital Cameras, PDA's, Small 12 Volt Batteries, CD/DVD players, etc. Laptop computers generally require voltage other than 12 VDC to operate; check your computer owner’s manual before ordering. An adapter that converts 12 VDC your required computer battery charge voltage maybe available from your computer manufacturer. *Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22 x 25 x 0.05 in
- Folded Dimensions: 6" x 12.5" x 0.5" in
- Weight: 0.6 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- Rated Power: 20 Watts
- Rated Voltage at MPP (VDC): 18V
- Rated Current at MPP (Amps): 1.2A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Volts): 24V
- Short Circuit Current (Amps): 1.4
- Model: P3-20W-18061
- Manufacturer: Global Solar Energy
- Power-to-Weight Ratio, (watt/lb): 33 Watts
- Temperature Coefficient for Power(%/°C): -0.43
- Temperature Coefficient for Voltage(%/°C): -0.38
- Temperature Coefficient for Voc(%/°C): -0.33
- Temperature Coefficient for Isc(%/°C): -0.03
- Cell Temperature Operating Range(°C): -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage, Open Circuit @-40°C (Volts): 30V
- Voltage, Vmpp @ 50°C (Volts): 16.2V
- Voltage, Vmpp @ 75°C (Volts): 14.4V
- Manufacturer Part #: P3-20W-18061
- Made In: Asia