view large photo
P3 Solar 12v 75 Watt Military Grade Portable Charger P3-75W-12V-CAMO
Sale Price: $782.00 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Black and Desert Camouflage currently available, Forest Camouflage available upon request, but will take additional time.
If you intend to power a laptop computer with this panel, you will need additonal items. You will need: An auto/car adaptor to up convert the 12 volt output of this panel to the voltage that your laptop requires(check with your computer manufacturer), a solar controller with the correct hookups(GS12v7A), a small battery to act as a buffer to ‘clean up’ the power from the panel, and a female lighter adapter that connects to the battery. If you are unsure, call before you buy! ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED
Product InformationStore Part Number: P3-75W-12V-CAMO
The P3-75 is a Military grade Solar Charger derived from years of supporting troops in the battlefield. The P3-75 has been tested to the MIL-STD-810G series of tests and has been approved for deployment in austere operating environments. At 40w/pound, the P3-75 enables manpack applications requiring lightweight, flexible, and reliable power.
The P3 Portable Power Pack is used worldwide to provide users an alternate power generator for charging lead-acid, Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Nickel-Metal-Hydride (NiMH) and Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries. The P3 will enable extended missions, provide energy security, restore power silently and can provide power for remote, portable surveillance equipment.
Twice the power to weight ratio of alternative solar generators, the P3 is ideal for situations requiring power renewal to batteries and mobile electronics. The P3 Portable Power Pack folds for easy transport and storage.
Perfect for charging:
• Rechargeable Batteries
• GPS Devices
• Laptop Computers
• 2-way Radios
• Satellite & Cell Phones
• PDAs MP3 Players
• Satellite Terminals
• Thermal Imaging Camera’s
• Laser Rangefinders
- Attention Buyers: This foldable solar panel is rated to power 12 volt electronic devices; the electronic devices you wish to use may require adapters and other hardware to function properly. Please contact one of our tech people with your equipment specifications if you are uncertain about the application.
- Portable and lightweight (Folded Size 10" x 12.5" x 0.9")
- Tough rip-stop nylon backing
- Weatherproof and UV resistant
- Anti-glint coating eliminates reflection
- Velcro pouch for cables and controllers
- Built-in reverse current diode protection
- SAE 2-prong water-resistant trailer plug (P3 Solar Polarity Specific)
- Continues to power under cloudy/overcast skies
- Powers field electronics; sensors, phones, radios, GPS, portable lighting, etc
P3 Solar®'s Portable Power Packs are lightweight, foldable power sources for rugged, self-sustaining power. These military grade units use non-silicon based, CIGS (Copper Indium Galium di-Selinide) Technology and are made to take a beating. They'll even take a bullet hole and continue to function. CIGS Technology is also used in the space program.
*Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
|Recommend Controller & Accessories|
|A 12V 7 Amp Charge Controller protects your lead acid batteries from overcharge.|
|Global Solar Quick Disconnect Ring Connector for Global Solar Foldable Panels..|
|Global Solar 8 foot Quick Disconnect Extension Cable for Global Solar Foldable Panels, or Charge Controller.|
|SAE y-cable, part #: 28003, has a 1 foot in trunk and two 3 foot legs for connecting another solar panel and device/battery.|
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 61 x 24 x .04 in
- Weight: 3.7 lb
- Shipping Weight: 5 lb
- Rated Power: 75 W
- Model: P3-75W-12V-CAMO
- Manufacturer: Global Solar Energy
- Rated Voltage at MPP: 16.5 V
- Rated Voltage at Current: 4.6 A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 22 V
- Short Circuit Current: 5.5 A
- Manufacturer Part #: 18047