12, 24 and 48 Volt DC to AC Power Inverters
Modified sine wave, Pure sine wave, what do you need? When running sensitive electonic equipment, such as a TV, computer or other home electronics, a Pure Sine Wave inverter more closely mimics the power you get at home. This will ensure that your equipment runs as required without risk of damage. For bulk applications, such as heaters, power tools, etc, a modified sine wave inverter will do the job without trouble.
Modified Sine Power Inverters [top]
12 Volt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters [top]
12 Volt Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger [top]
24 Volt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter [top]
24 Volt Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger [top]
48 Volt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter [top]
Power Inverter Accessories [top]
Get True AC Power From A DC Power Source With A Sine Wave Inverter
Modified sine wave inverters cost less, but their power isn't as "clean" as from a true sine wave inverter. Pure sine inverters provide power like you get from a household outlet. When running sensitive or expensive equipment such as laptops, printers or devices that use micro computers to operate, don't settle for less than a pure sine wave inverter.
You Need A Pure Sine Wave Inverter When...
- You want to protect your computers and peripherals (such as laser printers or photocopiers, hard drive, LCD monitors and faxes) by providing clean power.
- You want to ensure maximum performance from power tool battery chargers and power tools that employ solid state circuitry.
- You want to provide, clean, even power to devices that use a micro processor to control motor speed or control voltage output to power the device.
- You use medical devices and equipment that require the pure, clean power supply that a true sine wave inverter provides.
- You power sensitive lights such as fluorescent and ballast operated lighting.
- You need to provide power to a high-wattage device that contains a motor or battery, such as a refrigerator or microwave.
- You want to improve television output that has lines or audio that has static.
*Exclusions may apply for large, oversize items. Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
Order Line: 1-800-362-5397
M–F 6am–5pm PST
Tech Help: 541-474-4421
276 Tech Way, Suite A
Grants Pass, OR 97526