view large photo
Universal Battery 12v 250 AH Deep Cycle Sealed AGM Battery
Sale Price: $496.95
Product is on back-order from the manufacturer up to Late-August. Please call for pre-order.
Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 Business Days.
Product InformationStore Part Number: UB8D-45964
The UPG (Universal Power Group) AGM Battery is a state of the art design battery made in Asia. This battery is a sealed (Non-Spillable) requires no addition of water during the life of the battery. The AGM Battery is TRUE DEEP CYCLE can be mounted in any position, requires no maintenance and may be transported by Air or Ground without any special handling regulations. When an AGM battery is charged no hazardous fumes escape the battery case, gases are processed within the battery itself.
This Universal 8D battery is made to BCI 8D specifications as a direct replacement. Uses include RV, Marine, Motorhomes, Standby Power, and other high draw applications.
- AGM design yields excellent Deep Cycle service Performance rating
- Less than 3% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- AGM design may offer greater reliability in extreme use applications
- BCI 8D Group Size AGM Battery
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
*Shipping does not include fees for highly rural location, hard to reach locations, islands or location requiring ferry's. These locations may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be advised prior to your order being processed if additional fees are required, at which point you may proceed with the order if accepted.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.47 x 10.55 x 8.66 in
- Terminal Height: 9.65"
- Weight: 154 lb
- Shipping Weight: 160 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 75 A
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Regulatory Approval: DOT, ICAA, IATA, IMDA
- BCI Group: 8D
- Model: UB8D
- Manufacturer: Universal Power Group
- Amp/Hr: 250 AH
- 20-Hr. Rating: 250 AH
- 10-Hr. Rating: 233 AH
- 5-Hr. Rating: 213 AH
- 1-Hr. Rating: 150 AH
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.6 to 13.8 V
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 14.6 to 14.8 V
- Manufacturer Part #: UB8D-45964
- Made In: Asia
- Terminal Position: