DC to AC Inverters
At BatteryStuff.com, we carry two types of battery-powered DC to AC power inverters: modified sine wave and pure sine wave inverters. Modified sine wave inverters are an economical option for those trying to run basic devices like pumps, heaters, power tools, and other types of non-microproccessored devices.
Pure sine wave inverters, also known as true sine wave inverters, are needed for devices that require cleaner energy, such as TVs, computers, and home electronics that have microprocessors (computer chips) built into them. Pure sine wave inverters mimic the power you would expect when plugging into your home and produce clean power needed for power sensitive devices.
Choose your Power Inverter type:
Get True AC Power From A DC Power Source With A Sine Wave Power Inverter
Modified sine wave inverters cost less, but their power isn't as “clean” as you would get from a true sine wave inverter. Pure sine inverters provide power as you get from a household outlet.
You Need A Pure Sine Wave Battery Power Inverter/Converter When:
- You want to protect your computers and peripherals (such as laser printers or photocopiers, hard drive, LCD monitors and faxes) by providing clean power.
- You want to ensure maximum performance from power tool battery chargers and power tools that employ solid state circuitry.
- You want to provide clean, even battery power to devices that use a microprocessor to control motor speed or control voltage output to power the device.
- You use medical devices and industrial equipment that require the pure, clean power supply that a true sine wave inverter provides.
- You power sensitive lights such as fluorescent and ballast-operated lighting.
- You need to provide power to a high-wattage device that contains a motor or battery, such as a refrigerator or microwave.
- You want to improve television output that has lines or audio that has static.
Power Inverter Assistance
Your costly electronic equipment deserves the pure, reliable high power that only a true sine wave inverter can give you. If you have any questions about selecting the right wattage of DC to AC converter for your devices, the staff at BatteryStuff.com is ready to help. Whether you have additional questions about modified wave power inverters, or simply want some friendly advice about the best wave inverter for your recreational or commercial needs, we're here for you.
All you need to do is check the power requirements of your equipment, and call our Tech line at 541-474-4421 during business hours. Just mention that you're looking for a pure sine wave inverter and we'll help you find just what you need.