Modified sine wave or pure sine wave battery power inverters are available for sale online in varied watts: 12 volts, 24 volts, and 48 volts. When converting DC power from a battery into AC power to run sensitive electronic equipment for your outdoor or industrial use, such as a TV, computer or other home electronics, a pure sine wave inverter more closely mimics the power you get at home. This will ensure that your equipment runs as required without risk of damage. For bulk applications, such as heaters, power tools, etc., a modified sine wave power inverter will do the job with no trouble. Select a DC to AC inverter below to learn more about the specs or contact BatteryStuff if you have any questions about finding the best power inverter for your application.
DC to AC Power Inverters
Modified Sine Power Inverters
Modificed Sine Wave Inverter Charge Units | BatteryStuff.com
12 Volt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters
12 Volt 230 VAC Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters
12 Volt Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger
24 Volt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
24 Volt Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger
48 Volt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
Power Inverter Accessories - Remote Panels, Controls, Installation Kits
Get True AC Power From A DC Power Source With A Sine Wave Power Inverter
Modified sine wave inverters cost less, but their power isn't as “clean” as you would get from a true sine wave inverter. Pure sine inverters provide power as you get from a household outlet.
You Need A Pure Sine Wave Battery Power Inverter/Converter When:
- You want to protect your computers and peripherals (such as laser printers or photocopiers, hard drive, LCD monitors and faxes) by providing clean power.
- You want to ensure maximum performance from power tool battery chargers and power tools that employ solid state circuitry.
- You want to provide clean, even battery power to devices that use a microprocessor to control motor speed or control voltage output to power the device.
- You use medical devices and industrial equipment that require the pure, clean power supply that a true sine wave inverter provides.
- You power sensitive lights such as fluorescent and ballast-operated lighting.
- You need to provide power to a high-wattage device that contains a motor or battery, such as a refrigerator or microwave.
- You want to improve television output that has lines or audio that has static.
Choose your DC to AC inverter today.
Power Inverter Assistance
Your costly electronic equipment deserves the pure, reliable high power that only a true sine wave inverter can give you. If you have any questions about selecting the right wattage of DC to AC converter for your devices, the staff at BatteryStuff.com is ready to help. Whether you have additional questions about modified wave power inverters, or simply want some friendly advice about the best wave inverter for your recreational or commercial needs, we're here for you.
All you need to do is check the power requirements of your equipment, and call our Tech line at 541-474-4421 during business hours. Just mention that you're looking for a pure sine wave inverter and we'll help you find just what you need.