view large photo
CSB Battery 12v 7 AH (28 Watt) Deep Cycle Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Buy 2 to 19 for $23.95 each
- Buy 20 to 309 for $18.95 each
- Buy 310 or more for $17.45 each
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: SLA-1270
Replaces: PANASONIC LC-R127R2P, PS1270, Universal UB1270, SLA-1270
The CSB GP1272 F2 is a general-purpose battery designed to last up to 5 years in standby service. As with all CSB batteries the GP1272 is a rechargeable sealed lead acid battery, and is highly efficient battery with a leak proof maintenance free design.
NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Civil Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
- Maintenance-Free Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% (often referenced as Gel Cell)
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- F2 Terminals
- Low Self Discharge: Less than 10% after 90 days, can be stored up to 6 months at 25°C (77°F).
*Free Shipping is for the Lower 48 United States for large orders that qualify for a per item discount. Large orders that qualify for a per item discount does not include fees for highly rural location, hard to reach locations, islands or location requiring ferry's. These locations may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be advised prior to your order being processed if additional fees are required, at which point you may proceed with the order if accepted.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.94 x 2.55 x 3.71 in
- Terminal Height: 3.88
- Weight: 4.63 lb
- Shipping Weight: 6 lb
- Maximum Charging Current: 2.80 A
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Amp/Hr: 7
- Model: GP Series
- Manufacturer: CSB Battery
- Resistance: 19.8 mΩ
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 122° F
- Charging Temperature: -4° F to 104° F
- Enclosure: ABS Plastic
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.5–13.8 V
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 14.4–14.7 V
- Manufacturer Part #: GP1272 F2
- Made In: Asia
Reviews and Ratings
Just to be safe and not wanting any of the mobility to fail because of the batteries I change them out every 12 to 16 months and then reuse the good "core" batteries in my jump packs and a multi battery car starter.Just a home made jump pack on wheels.
If this meets the specs of the equipment that needs the battery,then are a great choice.There are other similar batteries out there but why pay more when these will do the job.