view large photo
Dual Pro Charge on The Run 1 Bank Battery Isolator - CRS1
Sale Price: $215.95
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping *
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Increase your time on the water between charges!
Product InformationStore Part Number: CRS1
The Charge On The Run Series is a revolutionary product that has proven to be an important advantage to serious boaters everywhere. This unit utilizes boat engine charging current to charge auxiliary batteries while the engine is running. There are no connections to the ignition system or engine. Just connect to the starting and auxiliary batteries. Provides up to 30% more battery time on the water. The unit is fully waterproof with reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
The Charge on The Run CRS1 is designed to charge one 12v battery bank while boat engine is running.
- Fast and easy installation
- Dependable, rugged and light weight construction
- Fully automatic shut off
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Ignition protected
- Decreases overnight charge time
- Reverse polarity protected
- FCC 15 Parts A & B interference compliant
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410)
- DC charge cable = 5 ft.
- Battery systems available: 12V
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.5 x 6.0 x 4.0 in
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 7 lb
- Model: CRS1
- Manufacturer: Pro Charging Systems
- Output Banks: 2
- Regulatory Approval: ISO 8846 Marine & • Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410)
- Manufacturer Part #: CRS1
- Made In: USA