view large photo
CSB Battery 6v 7.2 AH Deep Cycle Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Buy 2 or more for $18.95 each
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: GP672-F1
The CSB GP672 F1 is a general-purpose battery that ships with F1 Terminal Tabs and is designed to last up to 5 years in standby service. As with all CSB batteries the GP672 is a rechargeable sealed lead acid battery, and is highly efficient battery with a leak proof maintenance free design.
NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Civil Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
- Maintenance-Free Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% (often referenced as Gel Cell)
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- F1 Terminals
- Low Self Discharge: Less than 10% after 90 days, can be stored up to 6 months at 25°C (77°F).
*Free Shipping is for the Lower 48 United States for large orders that qualify for a per item discount. Large orders that qualify for a per item discount does not include fees for highly rural location, hard to reach locations, islands or location requiring ferry's. These locations may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be advised prior to your order being processed if additional fees are required, at which point you may proceed with the order if accepted.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.94 x 1.34 x 3.72 in
- Terminal Height: 3.96
- Weight: 2.68 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- Maximum Charging Current: 2.16 A
- DC Output Voltage: 6 V
- Amp/Hr: 7.2
- Model: GP Series
- Manufacturer: Universal Power Group
- Resistance: 12.3 mΩ
- Operating Temperature: -5° to 122° F
- Charging Temperature: -5° F to 104° F
- Enclosure: ABS Plastic
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 6.75 - 6.9 V
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 7.2 – 7.5 V
- Manufacturer Part #: GP-672-F1
- Made In: Asia