view large photo
Lifeline 6v 220 AH Deep Cycle Sealed AGM Battery GPL-4CT
Sale Price: $366.95 - No Tax
- Buy 4 to 7 for $355.95 each
- Buy 8 or more for $344.95 each
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 5 to 7 business days.
Product InformationStore Part Number: GPL-4CT
The Lifeline GPL-4CT is a high performance, Mil-Spec, AGM battery, produced in the United States. Due to the Lifeline Battery's quality construction, it has an industry leading 2% per month self discharge rate at 77°F (25°C). These batteries off gas only 2% by volume under normal operating conditions, again, industry leading. No sulfuric acid leaks, no acid clean up, and more power in the same space when compared to conventional batteries.
The GPL-4CT is designed for charging amperages up to 550 amps or 250% of the rated Amp Hour Capacity due to low battery internal resistance.
Lifeline Batteries are manufactured in West Covina, California by the Concorde Battery Corporation and is a US family owned and operated company. The Lifeline Battery technology is a direct spin off from Concorde's industry leading aerospace battery lines. All of these batteries satisfy the rigorous demands from many branches of the US Military and a host of industrial and private sector applications.
Coast Guard approved, DOT Haz Mat Exempt, and longer lifespans than conventional batteries. Warrantied installations include marine, yacht, and other seafaring applications.
- AGM design yields excellent Deep Cycle service Performance rating
- Industry Leading 2% per month self discharge rate at 77°F (25°C)
- Maintenance Free
- Float and Cycle Use
- AGM design may offer greater reliability in extreme use applications
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- Manufacturer Covered Warranty - See Chart Below
Typically AGM batteries DO NOT require a special battery charger as charge requirements are similar to Wet Cell or other types of Maintenance Free batteries. If you are in unsure about the charger you need please contact one of our technical advisors.
Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days. Discount quantity pricing available please contact us by email or by phone during business hours.
|Warranty Period:||Free Replacement Months||Pro-rate Months|
|Marine & RV application||12||60|
|All Electric Machinery||0||3|
|All other Applications||3||9|
*Free shipping does not include fees for highly rural location, hard to reach locations, islands or location requiring ferry's. These locations may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be advised prior to your order being processed if additional fees are required, at which point you may proceed with the order if accepted.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.28 x 7.06 x 9.63 in
- Terminal Height: 10.24
- Weight: 66 lb
- Shipping Weight: 70 lb
- DC Output Voltage: 6 V
- Bulk Charge Voltage: 7.10 - 7.30 V
- Absorbtion Charge Voltages: 7.10 - 7.30 V
- Float Voltage: 6.55 - 6.70 V
- Model: GPL-4CT
- Manufacturer: Lifeline
- Group Size: GC2 (Golf Cart)
- Enclosure: ABS Plastic
- Regulatory Approval: DOT, ICAA, IATA, IMDA
- C.C.A.: 1095 @ 68° / 925 @ 32° / 750 @ 0°
- Amp/Hr: 220 @ 20HR Rate
- Reserve Capacity: 492 min @ 25 A / 856 min @ 15 A / 1692 min @ 8 A
- Warranty: Varies See Chart Below
- Manufacturer Part #: GPL-4CT
- Made In: USA