view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Antigravity Batteries AG-801 12v 240 CA Small Case Lithium Battery
Sale Price: $161.99
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Lithium Batteries are only charged to 30% of capacity. When you receive this battery it will need to be charged. This is the battery charger we recommend for this battery: OptiMATE Lithium TM-471.
Product InformationStore Part Number: AG-801
The AG-801 is a 12v 240 Cranking Amp small case Lithium-Ion battery made by Antigravity Batteries. The AG-801 is best used in applications where size and weight of the battery are a concern. The Antigravity AG-801 is intended for bikes with an engine size up to 750cc’s, and racing application with an engine size up to 1200cc’s.
AG-801 Best Uses:
- Capable of everyday use in bikes up to 750cc.
- Great for use in all enduro bikes used for trail riding up to 750cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 1000cc.
- Race and Track Day use in motors up to 1200cc.
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small-bore customs up to 800cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes pre 1990's you need to update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator.)
- There is no BMS in the SMALL CASE Batteries, only Balance Charging. They are for closed course use only.
- Not for use in Passenger Cars or Street use Automobiles.
- Not for use with PWC (Personal Watercraft).
- Do not use this battery in extreme high heat areas such as oil bags, next to headers, or areas that do not allow air flow to reduce heat.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Great for racers and custom builders.
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for EASY INSTALLATION.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- Can be installed in any orientation.
- No highly toxic materials like Acids or Lead.
- No fluids to leak and damage the vehicle.
- 3-Year Warranty
Per Antigravity Inc.: Pre 1990's and earlier applications must update the charging system to a modern solid-state voltage regulator. Damaged or excessively old voltage regulators can over-charge and damage lithium batteries, which can cause smoking, a fire, or melting of battery. This is NOT a fault of the battery!
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.4 x 2.37 x 3.75 in
- Weight: 1.56 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3.0 lb
- C.A.: 240
- Model: AG-801
- Manufacturer: Antigravity Batteries
- Battery Polarity:
- Amp/Hr: 9 AH (PbEq)
- Watt/Hr: 58.44 WH
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: AG-801
- UPC: 639713372700
- Made In: USA