view large photo
MK Battery 12v 225 AH Deep Cycle Gel 8G8D Battery with LTP Terminal
Sale Price: $859.95 - No Tax
- Buy 2 to 3 for $779.95 each
- Buy 4 to 4 for $759.95 each
- Buy 5 or more for $749.95 each
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Shipping valid within the 48 contiguous states*. Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 business days.
Product InformationStore Part Number: 8G8DLTP
MK Battery’s Sealed Gel Cell Batteries the standard by which all other Gel Cell batteries are judged. Advanced American Technology (Made in the United States) and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery’s Gel Cell Batteries the best money can buy.
MK Battery supplies batteries that are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
This is a Gel type 8D BCI group size battery made by MK Batteries. It is perfectly designed to be a replacment for other 8D batteries that are Gel type in applicaitons such as Marine, RV, Motorhome, Standby Batteries, and other high demand systems.
NO SPECIAL HANDLING REQUIREMENTS ~ NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
Made in the United States
- Gel Cell design yields extreme Deep Cycle service Performance rating
- Less than 2% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- 8D BCI Group Size Gel Battery
- Gel Cell design may offer greater reliability in extreme temperature applications
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- High quality battery/better uniformity
- Popular Applications: RV, Marine, Solar, Communications, Lifts, Etc.
- MK Gel Cell Batteries REQUIERS special battery charging profile as do all Gel Cell Batteries. If uncertain if the battery charger you currently using will properly charge a Gel Cell battery please consult BatteryStuff.com before using the charger. Typically RV and Marine charging systems will require modification when using Gel Cell Batteries. Note: It is very common the AGM battery is mistaken as a Gel Cell as their outward appearance, characteristics and specifications are similar.
- MK Battery is a wholly owned subsidiary of East Penn Mfg Co (DEKA) of Lyon, PA.
*Free shipping does not include fees for highly rural location, hard to reach locations, islands or location requiring ferry's. These locations may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be advised prior to your order being processed if additional fees are required, at which point you may proceed with the order if accepted.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.44 x 10.97 x 11.25 in
- Weight: 157 lb
- Shipping Weight: 160 lb
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- BCI Group: 8D
- Cycle Charging Voltage: 13.8 - 14.6 volts
- Model: 8G8DLTP
- Manufacturer: MK/East Penn/Deka
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.4 - 13.6 volts
- Amp/Hr: 225 AH
- Capacity at C/100: 265 AH
- Capacity at C/20: 225 AH
- Capacity at C/5: 188 AH
- Operating Temperature: -76°F (-60°C) - 140°F (60°C)
- Manufacturer Part #: 8G8DLTP
- Made In: USA
- Terminal Position: