view large photo
Universal 12v 26 AH Deep Cycle Sealed AGM Battery UB12260-D5747
Sale Price: $64.95 - No Tax
Manufacturer Back-Ordered till end of November.
Product InformationStore Part Number: UB12260-D5747
The UPG (Universal Power Group) AGM Battery is a state of the art design battery made in Asia. This battery is a sealed (Non-Spillable) requires no addition of water during the life of the battery. The AGM Battery is TRUE DEEP CYCLE can be mounted in any position, requires no maintenance and may be transported by Air or Ground without any special handling regulations. When an AGM battery is charged no hazardous fumes escape the battery case, gases are processed within the battery itself.
NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (often referenced as Gel Cell)
- Used in Multiple Applications
- Float and Cycle Use
- Mounts in any position
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- Low self discharge rate
- High quality battery/better uniformity
Typically AGM batteries DO NOT require a special battery charger as charge requirements are similar to Wet Cell or other types of Maintenance Free batteries. If you are in unsure about the charger you need please contact one of our technical advisors.
Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days. Discount quantity pricing available please contact us by email or by phone during business hours.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.54 x 6.89 x 4.96 in
- Weight: 20 lb
- Shipping Weight: 21 lb
- Maximum Charging Current: 7.2 A
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Operating Temperature: -4 ° to 140 °F
- Regulatory Approval: DOT, ICAA, IATA, IMDA
- Manufacturer: Universal Power Group
- Amp/Hr: 26
- Max. Discharge Current (A) 5 sec.: 150
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.5–13.8 V
- Ambient Temp Charge: 5 ° to 104 ° F
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 14.4–15.0 V
- Manufacturer Part #: UB12260-D5747
- Made In: Asia