The AG-801 is a 12v 240 Cranking Amp small case Lithium-Ion battery made by Antigravity Batteries. The AG-801 is best used in applications where size and weight of the battery are a concern. The Antigravity AG-801 is intended for bikes with an engine size up to 750cc’s, and racing application with an engine size up to 1200cc’s.
AG-801 Best Uses:
- Capable of everyday use in bikes up to 750cc.
- Great for use in all Enduro bikes used for trail riding up to 750cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 1000cc.
- Race and Track Day use in motors up to 1200cc.
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small-bore customs up to 800cc. (Please note: if you use older classic bikes pre 1990's you need to update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator.)
- There is no BMS in the small case batteries, only balance charging. They are for closed course use only.
- Not for use in passenger cars or street use automobiles.
- Not for use with PWC (personal watercraft).
- Do not use this battery in extreme high heat areas such as oil bags, next to headers, or areas that do not allow air flow to reduce heat.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Great for racers and custom builders.
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for easy installation.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc.).
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- Can be installed in any orientation.
- No highly toxic materials like acids or lead.
- No fluids to leak and damage the vehicle.
- 3-Year Warranty