- For replacement of all OEM Lead/Acid Batteries of same size.
- Capable of every day Street use in bikes up to 450cc.
- Great for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc.
- Race and Track Day use in 4-Cylinder 600cc sport bikes.
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 500cc.***
- Not for use with Personal Water Craft (PWC).
- Not for deep cycle application. Meant for starting applications only.
view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
ATZ-7 Antigravity 12v 150 CA RE-START Lithium-Ion Battery
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Estimated 2-5 Business Days with UPS Ground. Lithium Batteries are only charged to 30% of capacity. When you receive this battery it may need to be charged. This is the battery charger we recommend for this battery: OptiMATE Lithium TM-471.
Product InformationStore Part Number: AG-ATZ7-RS
Replaces: YTX4L-BS, YTX4L, YTX5L-BS, YTX5L, YTZ5S, YTX7L-BS, YTX7L, YTZ7S
The NEW Antigravity ATZ7-RS battery is built with Antigravity's groundbreaking RESTART Technology (built-in jump-starting) so you won’t ever get stranded with a dead battery again! The ATZ7-RS is a hi-power, lightweight Lithium-Ion battery that directly replaces the OEM Lead/Acid YTZ5S, YTZ7S, YTZ8V, YTX4L, YTX5L, and the YTX7L-BS.
The revolutionary ATZ7-RS RE-START Battery intelligently monitors its status, and just before going completely dead puts itself to sleep with just enough energy to get your vehicle started again. Simply press the RE-START button located on the battery, start your vehicle and drive away… No more dead battery emergencies or being stranded!
The new ATZ-7 Re-Start Battery is an extremely lightweight and high-power Lithium-Ion replacement for the heavy lead/acid battery found in many motorcycles including most every Enduro bike on the market. Additionally, the new ATZ-7 offers the first FULL Battery Management System (BMS) found on a Powersport Battery and includes low-voltage cut-off, over discharge, over-charge, and thermal protections with real time lithium-ion cell balancing.
- RE-START TECHNOLOGY: The RE-START Battery intelligently monitor its status; if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to RE-START your vehicle.
- FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge***, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery.
- NEW 4 Terminal Design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: The RE-START Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains”. Bikes with accessories that draw power when bike is off like alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories should be maintained with a charger.
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
Per Antigravity Inc.: *** If you own an older classic bike from mid 1980s and earlier you must update the charging system to a modern solid-state voltage regulator. Damaged or excessively old voltage regulators can over-charge and damage lithium batteries and cause smoking and melting of battery. This is NOT a fault of the battery!
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.53 x 2.75 x 3.35 in
- Weight: 1.32 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4.0 lb
- C.A.: 150
- Amp/Hr: 7 AH (PbEq)
- Model: ATZ-7
- Manufacturer: Antigravity Batteries
- Battery Polarity:
- Watt/Hr: 42 WH
- Chemistry: Lithium-Iron-Phosphate
- Manufacturer Part #: AG-ATZ7-RS
- Made In: China