view large photo
Lifeline 6v 400 AH Deep Cycle Sealed AGM Battery GPL-L16T
Sale Price: $678.95 - No Tax
- Buy 4 to 7 for $658.95 each
- Buy 8 or more for $639.95 each
Shipping valid within the 48 contiguous states. Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days.
Product InformationStore Part Number: GPL-L16T
The Lifeline GPL-L16T is a high performance, Mil-Spec, AGM battery, produced in the United States. Due to the Lifeline Battery's quality construction, it has an industry leading 2% per month self discharge rate at 77°F (25°C). These batteries off gas only 2% by volume under normal operating conditions, again, industry leading. No sulfuric acid leaks, no acid clean up, and more power in the same space when compared to conventional batteries.
The GPL-L16T is designed for charging amperages up to 1000 amps or 250% of the rated Amp Hour Capacity due to low battery internal resistance.
The GPL-L16T has an Expected Cycle Life 1,000+ cycles to 50% DOD
These AGM deep cycle batteries are rated for 550 cycles at 80% DOD
Lifeline does not recommend batteries being cycled at 100% DOD
Lifeline Batteries are manufactured in West Covina, California by the Concorde Battery Corporation and is a US family owned and operated company. The Lifeline Battery technology is a direct spin off from Concorde's industry leading aerospace battery lines. All of these batteries satisfy the rigorous demands from many branches of the US Military and a host of industrial and private sector applications.
Coast Guard approved, DOT Haz Mat Exempt, and longer lifespans than conventional batteries. Warrantied installations include marine, yacht, and other seafaring applications.
- AGM design yields excellent Deep Cycle service Performance rating
- Industry Leading 2% per month self discharge rate at 77°F (25°C)
- Maintenance Free
- Float and Cycle Use
- AGM design may offer greater reliability in extreme use applications
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- Manufacturer Covered Warranty - See Chart Below
Typically AGM batteries DO NOT require a special battery charger as charge requirements are similar to Wet Cell or other types of Maintenance Free batteries. If you are in unsure about the charger you need please contact one of our technical advisors.
Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days. Discount quantity pricing available please contact us by email or by phone during business hours.
|Warranty Period:||Free Replacement Months||Pro-rate Months|
|Marine & RV application||12||60|
|All Electric Machinery||0||3|
|All other Applications||3||9|
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.64 x 6.95 x 15.55 in
- Terminal Height: 15.73
- Weight: 119 lb
- DC Output Voltage: 6 V
- Bulk Charge Voltage: 7.10 - 7.30 V
- Absorbtion Charge Voltages: 7.10 - 7.30 V
- Float Voltage: 6.55 - 6.70 V
- Group Size: L16
- Model: GPL-L16T
- Manufacturer: Lifeline
- Enclosure: ABS Plastic
- Regulatory Approval: DOT, ICAA, IATA, IMDA
- C.C.A.: 1975 @ 68° / 1675 @ 32° / 1350 @ 0°
- Amp/Hr: 400 @ 20HR Rate
- Reserve Capacity: 950 min @ 25 A / 1625 min @ 15 A / 3195 min @ 8 A
- Warranty: Varies - See Chart Below
- Manufacturer Part #: GPL-L16T-2V
- Made In: USA