view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Lifeline 12v 150 AH Deep Cycle Sealed AGM Battery - GPL-30HT
Sale Price: $427.00 - No Tax
Shipping valid within the 48 contiguous states. Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days.
Product InformationStore Part Number: GPL-30HT
The Lifeline GPL-30HT is a high performance, Mil-Spec, AGM battery, produced in the United States. Due to the Lifeline Battery's quality construction, it has an industry leading 2% per month self discharge rate at 77°F (25°C). These batteries off gas only 2% by volume under normal operating conditions, again, industry leading. No sulfuric acid leaks, no acid clean up, and more power in the same space when compared to conventional batteries.
The GPL-30HT is designed for charging amperages up to 375 amps or 250% of the rated Amp Hour Capacity due to low battery internal resistance.
Lifeline Batteries are manufactured in West Covina, California by the Concorde Battery Corporation and is a US family owned and operated company. The Lifeline Battery technology is a direct spin off from Concorde's industry leading aerospace battery lines. All of these batteries satisfy the rigorous demands from many branches of the US Military and a host of industrial and private sector applications.
Coast Guard approved, DOT Haz Mat Exempt, and longer lifespans than conventional batteries. Warrantied installations include marine, yacht, and other seafaring applications.
- AGM design yields excellent Deep Cycle service Performance rating
- Industry Leading 2% per month self discharge rate at 77°F (25°C)
- Maintenance Free
- Float and Cycle Use
- AGM design may offer greater reliability in extreme use applications
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- Manufacturer Covered Warranty - See Chart Below
Typically AGM batteries DO NOT require a special battery charger as charge requirements are similar to Wet Cell or other types of Maintenance Free batteries. If you are in unsure about the charger you need please contact one of our technical advisors.
Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days. Discount quantity pricing available please contact us by email or by phone during business hours.
|Warranty Period:||Free Replacement Months||Pro-rate Months|
|Marine & RV application||12||60|
|All Electric Machinery||0||3|
|All other Applications||3||9|
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.46 x 6.77 x 11.95 in
- Weight: 96 lb
- Shipping Weight: 106 lb
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Bulk Charge Voltage: 14.20 - 14.60 V
- Absorbtion Charge Voltages: 14.20 - 14.60 V
- Float Voltage: 13.10 - 13.40 V
- Enclosure: ABS Plastic
- Model: GPL-30HT
- Manufacturer: Lifeline
- Regulatory Approval: DOT, ICAA, IATA, IMDA
- BCI Group: 30H
- C.C.A.: 1000 @ 68° / 850 @ 32° / 700 @ 0°
- Amp/Hr: 150 @ 20HR Rate
- Reserve Capacity: 315 min @ 25 A / 555 min @ 15 A / 1120 min @ 8 A
- Warranty: Varies See Chart Below
- Manufacturer Part #: GPL-30HT
- Made In: USA