view large photo
MK Battery 12 Volt 200 AH Deep Cycle AGM Battery 8A4DLTP
OR Simple-Click Checkout
*LIMITED TIME SHIPPING SPECIAL FOR THIS BATTERY(starts at $35.00!)
Product InformationStore Part Number: 8A4DLTP
Advanced American Technology (Made in the United States) and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery’s Sealed AGM Batteries the standard by which all other AGM batteries are judged. Made In the United States.
MK Battery supplies batteries that are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
NO SPECIAL HANDLING REQUIREMENTS ~ NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
- Dual-Purpose design yields Deep Cycle service and High Performance rating
- Less than 2% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- Absorbed Glass Mat (often referenced as Gel Cell)
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- High quality battery/better uniformity
- Popular Applications: RV, Marine, Solar, Communications, Sump Pumps, Lifts, Etc.
- MK AGM Batteries requires no special battery charger as do GEL CELL batteries. If uncertain if the battery charger you currently using will properly charge an AGM battery please consult us before using the charger. Typically RV and Marine charging systems require no modification when using MK AGM Batteries.
- MK Battery is a wholly owned subsidiary of East Penn Mfg Co (DEKA) of Lyon, PA.
Shipping valid within the 48 contiguous states. Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.75 x 8.50 x 11 in
- Terminal Height: 11
- Weight: 129 lb
- Shipping Weight: 129 lb
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Operating Temperature: -40 ° to 140 °F
- BCI Group: 4D
- Handle: 1
- CA (@32°F): 1420
- Model: Group 4D
- Manufacturer: MK/East Penn/Deka
- Reserve Minutes 25A: 380
- Amp/Hr: 200
- C.C.A.: 1110
- 20 Hr. Rate Amp/Hr: 200
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.5–13.8 V
- Resistance, milliohms: 3
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 14.4–14.6 V
- Capacity at C/100: 216
- Capacity at C/20: 200
- Peukert's #(n): 1.05
- Manufacturer Part #: 8A4D
- Made In: USA
- Terminal Position: