view large photo
MK Battery 12 Volt 245 AH Deep Cycle AGM Battery 8A8DLTP-DEKA
OR Simple-Click Checkout
LIMITED TIME SHIPPING SPECIAL FOR THIS BATTERY(starts at $35.00!)
Product InformationStore Part Number: 8A8DLTP-DEKA
Advanced American Technology (Made in the United States) and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery’s Sealed AGM Batteries the standard by which all other AGM batteries are judged. Made In the United States.
MK Battery supplies batteries that are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
This 8A8D battery is made in to fit where other 8D size batteries are being replaced. It is the perfect battery for RV, Marine, UPS, Standby Power, and other systems where you need a lot of power availible.
NO SPECIAL HANDLING REQUIREMENTS for this 8A8D battery~ NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- Absorbed Glass Mat (often referenced as Gel Cell)
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- Group Size 8D AGM Battery
- Tank formed plates
- Temperature control formation
- Constant current formation
- High quality battery/better uniformity
- Constant voltage formation
- Popular Applications: RV, Marine, Solar, Communications, Sump Pumps, Lifts, Etc.
- MK AGM Batteries requires no special battery charger as do GEL CELL batteries. If uncertain if the battery charger you currently using will properly charge an AGM battery please consult us before using the charger. Typically RV and Marine charging systems require no modification when using MK AGM Batteries.
- MK Battery is a wholly owned subsidiary of East Penn Mfg Co (DEKA) of Lyon, PA.
Shipping valid within the 48 contiguous states. Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.75 x 11 x 11 in
- Terminal Height: 11
- Weight: 158 lb
- Shipping Weight: 158 lb
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Operating Temperature: -40 ° to 140 °F
- BCI Group: 8D
- Handle: 1
- CA (@32°F): 1725
- Model: Group 8D
- Manufacturer: MK/East Penn/Deka
- Reserve Minutes 25A: 480
- Amp/Hr: 245
- C.C.A.: 1350
- 20 Hr. Rate Amp/Hr: 245
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.5–13.8 V
- Resistance, milliohms: 3
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 14.4–14.8 V
- Capacity at C/100: 257
- Capacity at C/20: 245
- Manufacturer Part #: 8A8DLTP-DEKA
- Made In: USA
- Terminal Position: