view large photo
MK Battery 12 Volt 55 AH Deep Cycle Sealed AGM Battery
Sale Price: $179.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Shipping valid within the 48 contiguous states*. Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 business days.
Product InformationStore Part Number: 8A22NF
The MK Battery 8A22NF is a sealed, maintenance-free 12v 55 AH deep cycle battery. MK Battery uses Advanced American Technology (Made in the USA) to make their sealed AGM batteries the standard by which all other AGM batteries are judged.
MK Battery supplies batteries that are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
NO SPECIAL HANDLING REQUIREMENTS ~ NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Dual-Purpose design yields Deep Cycle service and High Performance rating
- Less than 2% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- Absorbed Glass Mat (often referenced as Gel Cell)
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- High quality battery/better uniformity
- Popular Applications: RV, Marine, Solar, Communications, Sump Pumps, Lifts, Etc.
- MK AGM Batteries requires no special battery charger as do GEL CELL batteries. If uncertain if the battery charger you currently using will properly charge an AGM battery please consult us before using the charger. Typically RV and Marine charging systems require no modification when using MK AGM Batteries.
- MK Battery is a wholly owned subsidiary of East Penn Mfg Co (DEKA) of Lyon, PA.
Shipping does not include fees for highly rural location, hard to reach locations, islands or location requiring ferry's. These locations may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be advised prior to your order being processed if additional fees are required, at which point you may proceed with the order if accepted.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.72 x 5.47 x 9.24 in
- Weight: 37 lb
- Shipping Weight: 39 lb
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- BCI Group: 22NF
- Cycle Charging Voltage: 13.8 - 14.6 volts
- Model: Group 22NF
- Manufacturer: MK/East Penn/Deka
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.4 - 13.6 volts
- Amp/Hr: 55 AH
- Capacity at C/100: 63 AH
- Capacity at C/20: 55 AH
- Capacity at C/5: 46.5 AH
- Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) - 140°F (60°C)
- Manufacturer Part #: 8A22NF
- Made In: USA