view large photo
Universal 12v 180 AH Deep Cycle Gel Battery UPG4Dgel-40701
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Please Email us for Quantity Discount. You WILL save money based on shipping rates!
Product InformationStore Part Number: UPG4Dgel-40701
The UPG (Universal Power Group) Gel Cell Battery is a state of the art design battery made in Asia. This battery is a sealed (Non-Spillable) requires no addition of water during the life of the battery. The Gel Cell Battery is TRUE DEEP CYCLE can be mounted in any position, requires no maintenance and may be transported by Air or Ground without any special handling regulations. When a Gel Cell battery is charged no hazardous fumes escape the battery case, gases are processed within the battery itself.
NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
- Deep Cycle Gel Cell Design
- Used in Multiple Applications
- Float and Cycle Use
- Mounts in any position
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- Low self discharge rate
- High quality battery/better uniformity
Typically Gel Cell batteries DO REQUIRE a special battery charger as charge requirements are not similar to Wet Cell or other types of Maintenance Free batteries. If you are in unsure about the charger you need please contact one of our technical advisors.
Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days. Most batteries under 70 pounds include delivery in 48 states. Discount quantity pricing available please contact us by email or by phone during business hours.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.87 x 8.11 x 8.42 in
- Terminal Height: 1
- Weight: 132 lb
- Shipping Weight: 139 lb
- Maximum Charging Current: 72 A
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Operating Temperature: -4 ° to 140 °F
- Recommended Use: Extreme deep cycle
- Manufacturer: Universal Power
- Regulatory Approval: DOT, ICAA, IATA, IMDA
- Amp/Hr: 180
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.4–14.1 V
- Ambient Temp Charge: 32 ° to 104 °F
- Resistance, milliohms: 8
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 13.8–14.1 V
- Capacity at C/20: 180
- Manufacturer Part #: UPG4Dgel-40701
- Made In: Asia
- Terminal Position: