MK Battery's Sealed AGM Battery is the standard by which all other AGM batteries are judged. The MK Battery 8A27EI is a low profile battery with insert terminals. MK Battery's Advanced American Technology uses computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques.
MK Battery supplies batteries that are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
NO SPECIAL HANDLING REQUIREMENTS ~ NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
Made in the United States
- Less than 2% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated AGM Technology
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- Absorbed Glass Mat (often referenced as Gel Cell)
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- High quality battery/better uniformity
- Popular Applications: RV, Marine, Solar, Communications, Sump Pumps, Lifts, Etc.
- MK AGM Batteries requires no special battery charger as do GEL CELL batteries. If uncertain if the battery charger you currently using will properly charge an AGM battery please consult us before using the charger. Typically RV and Marine charging systems require no modification when using MK AGM Batteries.
- MK Battery is a wholly owned subsidiary of East Penn Mfg Co (DEKA) of Lyon, PA.