view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
SST51913-FP Scorpion Stinger 12v 552 CCA LiFePo4 Extreme High Output Battery
OR Simple-Click Checkout
In order to ship Priority IATA imposed new Shipping Regulations regarding Lithium Batteries. Lithium Batteries being shipped Priority are only charged to 30% of capacity. When you receive this battery it may need to be charged. This is the battery charger we recommend for this battery: OptiMATE Lithium TM-471.
Product InformationStore Part Number: SST51913
The new Scorpion Stinger Lithium Iron Phosphate battery offers an increased performance over traditional lead-acid chemistry batteries, while also shaving an incredible amount of weight off of the battery. These Scorpion Stingers will crank your bike, atv or scooter easily, while also weighing up to 60% less than the OEM lead acid.
Scorpion Batteries are made by one of the largest battery manufacturers in the world, and uses their prominence and experience to create the best products possible at the least possible cost.
Scorpion Battery was founded on the principle that superior quality batteries can be brought to the market at an economically pleasing price. Keeping true to that principle, Scorpion is proud to now offer the finest LiFePo4 Lithium powersports batteries available anywhere.
Scorpion Stinger lithium powersports batteries bring innovation to a new level. All Scorpion Stinger batteries use only the finest prismatic lithium cells, meaning that you get stronger starts, and more cycles than our competitors. Each battery contains its own Battery Management System built right into the battery. This ensures that the internal cells stay balanced with no special charger necessary.
With Q4 terminals for versatile and simple hookup, and onboard charge level display with the push of a button, the Scorpion Stinger Lithium Powersports batteries are simply the best lithium battery out there, and to top it off, they are offered at the best MSRP of any major Lithium LiFepo4 or Lithium Ion battery. For use in motorcycle, ATV, scooter, snow machine or UTV (side by side) starting applications.
- The highest standard in Lithium powersports batteries available.
- Heavyweight punching power in a featherweight package.
- Scorpion Stinger LiFePo4 batteries are lighter and perform better than their competition.
- More options. Scorpion Stinger makes available more case sizes than any other Lithium battery manufacturer, meaning you get a battery that fits your application as it was meant to.
- Cells are internally balanced-no special charger necessary
- 2 year free replacement, with additonal 1 year pro rated from date of purchase when used in prescribed applications*
- Light weight Lithium Iron Phosphate Technology
- Superior Cranking Performance
- Charges in as little as 6 minutes
- Can be charged with any Powersport Smart Charger meant for Lead Acid or LifePO4 Batteries
As the graph below suggests, Scorpion Stinger batteries hold a higher resting voltage than other batteries. They start higher and finish higher, meaning that during times of heavy load they have the ability to crank the starter faster and longer than the competition. For starting batteries, most of the work happens in the first 5-10 seconds. More voltage throughout that range ensures quicker starts and less strain on the starting system.
All the test batteries were fully charged and maintained for 48 hours on shop grade smart charger. Starting voltages achieved by fully charging batteries, then removing battery from any outside input for 24 hours. Each battery was tested under equal conditions at 72° F, using a true 100 AH load to simulate starting.This battery normally ships via USPS Priority mail, with expected* delivery time of 2-4 days. MAKE SURE YOU USE A POST OFFICE DELIVERABLE ADDRESS! Customer will be responsible for shipping charges on returns for undeliverable addresses.
Scorpion does not rate their batteries with an AH rating*. Instead, they graph out the real performance of the batteries, side by side the best lead-acid and lithium batteries on the market. This gives you the confidence to know exactly how much starting power your Scorpion Stinger has, without giving a seemingly inflated number, or a confusingly low number that is not practical. *See more detailed explanation here. *Warranty applies ONLY to vehicles listed below. As per manufacturer, ALL other use will void battery warranty.
Vehicles that SST51913 works in
|BMW 1200cc R1200RT||(2011-2013)|
|BMW 1300cc K1300GT||(2009-2011)|
|BMW 1600cc K1600GT, GTL||(2011-2017)|
|BMW K1200LT, GT, RT||(1999-2009)|
|BMW K75,C, RT||(1985-1995)|
|BMW R1100RS, RT||(1993-2001)|
|BMW R1150GS, R, RT||(2001-2005)|
|BMW R80GS, R80ST||(1980-1996)|
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7 1⁄8 x 3 1⁄16 x 6 11⁄16 in
- Part Number: SST51913-FP
- Weight: 3.6 lb
- Maximum Charging Voltage: 15.0 V
- Manufacturer: Scorpion
- Battery Polarity:
- C.C.A.: 552 - As tested Midtronics model #417755
- Amp/Hr: *See Notes
- Chemistry: Lithium-Iron-Phosphate
- Warranty: 2 year free replacement, with additional 1 year pro rated from date of purchase when used in prescribed applications*
- Manufacturer Part #: SST51913
- Made In: China