view large photo
Universal 12v 7 AH Deep Cycle Sealed Lead Acid Battery with F1 Terminals
Sale Price: $24.95
- Buy 2 to 15 for $23.45 each
- Buy 16 to 249 for $17.95 each
- Buy 250 or more for $17.45 each
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: SLA-1270
Replaces: PANASONIC LC-R127R2P, PS1270
The Universal UB1270 (SLA-1270) is designed specifically for High Rate Discharge.
Universal batteries are manufactured under the most stringent quality control battery standards. The automated, computer controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Used in Multiple Applications
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- F1 Terminals
- Absorbed Glass Mat (often referenced as Gel Cell)
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- Tank formed plates
- Temperature control formation
- Constant current formation
- High quality battery/better uniformity
- Constant voltage formation
*Free Shipping is for the Lower 48 United States for large orders that qualify for a per item discount. Large orders that qualify for a per item discount does not include fees for highly rural location, hard to reach locations, islands or location requiring ferry's. These locations may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be advised prior to your order being processed if additional fees are required, at which point you may proceed with the order if accepted.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.94 x 2.56 x 3.70 in
- Terminal Height: 3.86
- Weight: 4.8 lb
- Shipping Weight: 6 lb
- Maximum Charging Current: 2.1 A
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 140° F
- Enclosure: ABS Plastic
- Model: UB1270
- Manufacturer: Universal Power Group
- Regulatory Approval: D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A., C.A.B., & UL M20845
- Amp/Hr: 7
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.5–13.8 V
- Ambient Temp Charge: -4° F to 122° F
- Resistance, milliohms: 22
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 14.4–14.7 V
- Capacity at C/20: 7
- Manufacturer Part #: 40800
- Made In: Asia
- Terminal Position:
Reviews and Ratings
Just to be safe and not wanting any of the mobility to fail because of the batteries I change them out every 12 to 16 months and then reuse the good "core" batteries in my jump packs and a multi battery car starter.Just a home made jump pack on wheels.
If this meets the specs of the equipment that needs the battery,then are a great choice.There are other similar batteries out there but why pay more when these will do the job.