view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Battery MINDer PLUS 12v 1.5 Amp Battery Charger / Maintainer / Desulfator - BM1510
Sale Price: $49.99 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Shipped with a Free Battery Condition Indicator while supplies last!
Replaces: BM1500, 1500
Product InformationStore Part Number: BM1510
Replaces: BM1500, 1500
BatteryMINDer® Model 1510 features a SmarTECHnology™ plug 'n run 1.5 Amp battery charger/maintainer with full-time automatic high frequency pulse desulfator (not high voltage)that can help extend a battery's life up to 4 times its normal life. 0°F–130°F operating range. Ideal for charging, maintaining or recovering 12V flooded, sealed, maintenance-free, starter, deep-cycle, Optima brand sealed AGM, and marine batteries. Worldwide 100–240 VAC 50/60 Hz input. FCC compliant and California Energy Commission certified. The unit can maintain up to four 12 Volt batteries at one time when connected in parallel by using SmarTechnology™ Y-Connectors (part# 210AY - Sold Separately).
Unit ships with one set of fully-insulated (aircraft quality) 15-Amp protected battery clips, and one set of quick connect-disconnect 15-Amp protected ring terminals.
- Compatible with Sealed, Flooded (wet cell-filler caps) and AGM.
- Installed ambient temperature sensor for 0° F–130 °F operating range ensures the battery will never be overcharged or undercharged regardless of temperature extremes
- Extends battery life up to four times when compared to new batteries not being properly charged-maintained over their lifetime.
- FCC Certified.
- Worldwide 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input
- Desulfates and capable of recovering weak batteries as low as 3-Volts
- Automatic Full-Time high frequency (not high voltage) pulse type desulfation
- Reverse polarity, short circuit and over temperature protection
- Energy Star rated, which means it meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy
- Certified by the California Energy Commission as meeting the current efficiency standards
- Permanent mounting adapter (optional-included)
- 10 Year Warranty (100% Parts & Labor or replacement warranty + 1 year 100% Money-back Guaranty through the Manufacturer)
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.94 x 2.56 x 1.19 in
- Weight: 1.0 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 1.5 A
- Constant Voltage (Charge Voltage to move from Constant Current stage into Maintenance :
- stage): 14.4 V
- Float Voltage (Maintenance): 13.4 V
- AC Input Volts: 120-240 V
- Model: 1510
- Manufacturer: BatteryMINDer/VDC Electronics
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- AC Input Volts Range: 100 V to 240 V
- AC Input Amps: 0.4 A
- Desulphation Pulse: 3.26 MHz
- Minimum Battery Voltage: 3.0 V
- Temperature Compensation Range: -20° C/-4° F to 50° C/122 °F
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: UL/CSA
- Manufacturer Part #: 1510
- Made In: Asia