view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
BatteryMINDer 12 Volt 2 Amp Charger Maintainer Conditioner BM2012
Sale Price: $85.37
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: BM2012
BatteryMINDer® 2012 is a SmarTECHnology™ microprocessor controlled charger/maintainer/desulfator. It is designed with 5-stages and is fully automatic. Plug ‘n Run feature means “no buttons to push.” Features easily understood diagnostic LED indicators that display the battery's condition and actual state-of-charge profile. This charger actively monitors your battery's voltage, amperage acceptance and temperature at all times. Working through a series of charging and diagnostics stages, the internal program adjusts its output several times a second based on sensor reading to quickly and correctly charge your battery. When used as a maintainer, the BatteryMINDer® is guaranteed to maximize your battery's life and storage capacity. The temperature compensated long-term maintenance stage will add years of service. Patented full-time high frequency pulse desulfation (NOT high voltage) prevents battery sulfation on new batteries or eliminates in older batteries, the #1 cause of early battery failure. Unit can maintain up to six 12 Volt batteries at one time when connected in parallel by using SmarTechnology™ Y-Connectors 210AY (part# 210AY - Sold Separately).
Battery MINDer is highly recommended for batteries that have been neglected and abused. #BM2012
Each Battery MINDer ships with one each quick disconnect ring set and alligator clips.
- Installed ambient temperature sensor for 0°F–130°F operating range ensures the battery will never be overcharged or undercharged regardless of temperature extremes.
- Diagnostic LED indicators for power, polarity reversal, battery weak, load, bad cell, testing, desulfating, temperature compensation, charging stage and charge level.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity, reconditions weak batteries.
- Automatic high frequency (not high voltage) pulse desulfation (U.S. patented.)
- Plug ‘n Run operation-no buttons to push.
- Weatherproof / water and intrusion resistant to International Standard IP65.
- FCC certified.
- Microprocessor controlled ensures accurate-precise charging and maintenance during entire lifetime of unit.
- Maintains up to six batteries at a time (6 or 12 Volt batteries connected in parallel) Requires use of Y-Connectors (part# 210AY - Sold Separately).
- Extremely efficient, low operating costs.
- Automatic disconnect and resume if AC power is interrupted.
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal runaway protection.
- Built-in Battery Condition Indicator.
- Worldwide 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input.
- 6’ AC cord, 6’ DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- 5 Year Warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5 1⁄2 x 3 3⁄4 x 2 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 2 A
- Absorption Voltage: 14.2 V to 14.4 V
- AC Input Volts: 100-240V
- Model: BM2012
- Manufacturer: BatteryMINDer/VDC Electronics
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- Desulphation Pulse: 3.26 MHz
- Float Voltage: 13.2 V
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: UL/CSA
- Manufacturer Part #: BM2012
- Made In: Asia