view large photo
Battery MINDer 12 Volt 2 Amp Charger Maintainer Conditioner BM2012
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Built in automatic desulfator.
Product InformationStore Part Number: BM2012
BatteryMINDer® 2012 is a SmarTECHnology™ microprocessor controlled charger/maintainer/desulfator. It is designed with 5-stages and is fully automatic. Plug ‘n Run feature means “no buttons to push.” Features easily understood diagnostic LED indicators that display the battery's condition and actual state-of-charge profile. This charger actively monitors your battery's voltage, amperage acceptance and temperature at all times. Working through a series of charging and diagnostics stages, the internal program adjusts its output several times a second based on sensor reading to quickly and correctly charge your battery. When used as a maintainer, the BatteryMINDer® is guaranteed to maximize your battery's life and storage capacity. The temperature compensated long-term maintenance stage will add years of service. Patented full-time high frequency pulse desulfation (NOT high voltage) prevents battery sulfation on new batteries or eliminates in older batteries, the #1 cause of early battery failure. Unit can maintain up to six 12 Volt batteries at one time when connected in parallel by using SmarTechnology™ Y-Connectors 210AY (part# 210AY - Sold Separately).
Battery MINDer is highly recommended for batteries that have been neglected and abused. #BM2012
Each Battery MINDer ships with one each quick disconnect ring set and alligator clips.
- Installed ambient temperature sensor for 0°F–130°F operating range ensures the battery will never be overcharged or undercharged regardless of temperature extremes.
- Diagnostic LED indicators for power, polarity reversal, battery weak, load, bad cell, testing, desulfating, temperature compensation, charging stage and charge level.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity, reconditions weak batteries.
- Automatic high frequency (not high voltage) pulse desulfation (U.S. patented.)
- Plug ‘n Run operation-no buttons to push.
- Weatherproof / water and intrusion resistant to International Standard IP65.
- FCC certified.
- Microprocessor controlled ensures accurate-precise charging and maintenance during entire lifetime of unit.
- Maintains up to six batteries at a time (6 or 12 Volt batteries connected in parallel) Requires use of Y-Connectors (part# 210AY - Sold Separately).
- Extremely efficient, low operating costs.
- Automatic disconnect and resume if AC power is interrupted.
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal runaway protection.
- Built-in Battery Condition Indicator.
- Worldwide 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input.
- 6’ AC cord, 6’ DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- 5 Year Warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
|Battery MINDer temperature probe is designed to attach to the battery and monitor the battery temperature. Battery MINDer will adjust the charger voltage to protect against overcharge and undercharge during temperature extremes.|
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5 1⁄2 x 3 3⁄4 x 2 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 2 A
- Absorption Voltage: 14.2 V to 14.4 V
- AC Input Volts: 100-240V
- Model: BM2012
- Manufacturer: BatteryMINDer/VDC Electronics
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- Desulphation Pulse: 3.26 MHz
- Float Voltage: 13.2 V
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: UL/CSA
- Manufacturer Part #: BM2012
- Made In: Asia
Reviews and Ratings
Manuals & Tutorials
Order Line: 1-800-362-5397
M–F 6am–5pm PST
Tech Help: 541-474-4421
276 Tech Way, Suite A
Grants Pass, OR 97526