view large photo
Battery Tender 12v 5 Amp Water & Vibration Resistant Power Tender
Sale Price: $99.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: 022-0157-1
The Battery Tender 12v 5 Amp Power Tender (022-0157-1) is a rugged Water Resistant & Vibration Resistant smart charger. This Power Tender comes in a Lightweight (LESS THAN 4 POUNDS) compact design for either portable operation or permanent mounting.
This Power Tender charges and maintains flooded, sealed, maintenance free, AGM, and lead acid batteries. The Float/Maintenance function maintains batteries at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers. The Power Tender PLUS is easy to use, it’s rugged, it’s compact, it’s packed with power, and it’s backed by the reputation of the undisputed battery charger industry leader, DELTRAN.
Excellent charger for 12 volt stand-by systems such as generator sets, RV storage, etc. Each battery charger from Deltran comes with one fused quick disconnect ring set. This is a great water resistant battery tender!
- Water Resistant
- Shock & Vibration Resistant
- Lightweight - LESS THAN 4 POUNDS!
- Microprocessor Controlled, BTP Technology
- Charges both flooded & sealed maintenance free lead acid batteries.
- Reverse Polarity Protection (VIA EXTERNAL IN-LINE FUSE).
- Complete FOUR-Step Charging Program (Initialization, Bulk, Absorption, & Float / Maintenance).
- Listed in the California Appliance Efficiency Database
- Agency approval: UL / CSA /BC / FCC
- AC Power Cord Length: 6 ft.- 18 AWG
- DC Output Cord Length: 4.5 ft. - 16 AWG
- DC Output Accessory Length: 1.5 ft.
- 2 Year Warranty
This charger should not be used with true Gel Cell batteries. If you are in doubt as to what type of battery you have, please call us as most times other maintenance free type batteries are incorrectly identified as Gel Cell batteries.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.25 x 5 x 2 in
- Weight: 3.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 5 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 5 A
- Model: 022-0157-1
- Manufacturer: Deltran
- Output Voltage: 12v
- AC Input Amps: 1.1 A
- AC Input Volts: 120 V
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- Manufacturer Part #: 022-0157-1