view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Battery Tender Junior 12V 750 mA 4-Stage Smart Charger
Sale Price: $29.45
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping *
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: 021-0123
When you want to recharge small batteries fast, or maintain a charge on a battery in long-term storage, you need a 12 volt motorcycle trickle charger that’s lightweight and easy to use.
The 12V Battery Tender® Jr from Deltran fits the bill with its compact design that is fully automatic, and can even be used in the small spaces long-term storage can necessitate.
Each Deltran Battery Tender Junior we offer for sale ships with a quick-disconnect ring set and alligator clips. Keep your ATV or motorcyle battery charged and ready to go when you need it.
- Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed, maintenance-free batteries (AGM and gel cell)
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode)
- Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery
- If the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes
- Solid-state, two-color LED indicates stage of charger
- Spark proof
- Reverse polarity protected
- 12' output cord
- 5-year warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3 5⁄16 x 2 5⁄16 x 1 7⁄8 in
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 2.0 lb
- DC Output Amps: 750 mA
- Absorption Voltage: 14.4 V
- AC Input Volts: 100 to 132 VAC
- AC Input Amps: 0.36 Amps
- Manufacturer: Deltran
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 60 Hz
- Float Voltage: 13.2 V
- Maximum Power (+/- 3%) @ 25° C: 9 W
- Charge Reset: Battery Voltage Threshold: 12.6
- Working Temperature: -20° to 50° C
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: UL/CSA/CE/
- Manufacturer Part #: BTjr12v021-0123
- UPC: 734357000078
- Made In: Philippines
Reviews and Ratings
***Note From BatteryStuff.com***
The red light flashing indicates that the battery charger has AC power available and that the microprocessor is functioning properly. If the red light continues to flash, then either the battery voltage is too low (less than 3 volts) or the output connector is not connected correctly. Some SAE accessories are reversed polarity from Battery Tender products. Since it works with the alligator clips directly to the battery I would suggest testing you polarity of the Auxilary connector as it might not be compatible with the Battery Tender products.