view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
BatteryMINDer 12 Volt 2 Amp High Performance AGM Charger Maintainer Desulfator
Sale Price: $102.03
OR Simple-Click Checkout
The 2012-AGM model is designed for High Performance and Pure Lead AGM batteries from manufacturers such Optima, Odyssey, Lifeline, Polaris and Yuasa.
Product InformationStore Part Number: 2012-AGM
BatteryMINDer® 2012-AGM is a SmarTECHnology™ microprocessor controlled charger/maintainer/desulfator for Optima, Odyssey, Polaris, Yuasa & Other High Performance Specialty 12 Volt Sealed AGM Lead-Acid Batteries . Plug 'n Run feature means "no buttons to push." It is designed with 5-stages and is fully automatic. This charger actively monitors your battery's voltage, amperage acceptance and temperature at all times. Features easily understood diagnostic LED indicators that display the battery's condition and actual state-of-charge profile. Working through a series of charging and diagnostics stages, the internal program adjusts its output several times a second based on sensor reading to quickly and correctly charge your battery. When used as a maintainer, the BatteryMINDer® is guaranteed to maximize your battery's life and storage capacity. The temperature compensated long-term maintenance stage will add years of service. Patented fulltime high frequency pulse desulfation (NOT high voltage) prevents battery sulfation on new batteries or eliminates in older batteries, the #1 cause of early battery failure. Unit can maintain up to six 12 Volt batteries at one time when connected in parallel by using SmarTechnology™ Y-Connectors (part# 210AY - Sold Separately).
Battery MINDer is highly recommended for batteries that have been neglected and abused. #BM2012-AGM
Each Battery MINDer ships with one each quick disconnect ring set and alligator clips.
- Designed for High-Performance Specialty AGM Sealed Batteries (such as those made by Optima, Odyseey, Polaris & Yuasa.
- Guaranteed to never overcharge, regardless of how long connected.
- Temperature compensation ensures proper charge in hot or cold environments.
- Installed ambient temperature sensor for 0°F–130°F operating range ensures the battery will never be overcharged or undercharged regardless of temperature extremes.
- Diagnostic LED indicators for power, polarity reversal, battery weak, load, bad cell, testing, desulfating, temperature compensation, charging stage and charge level.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity, reconditions weak batteries.
- Automatic high frequency (not high voltage) pulse desulfation (U.S. patented.)
- Plug 'n Run operation-no buttons to push.
- Weatherproof / water and intrusion resistant to International Standard IP65.
- FCC certified.
- Microprocessor controlled ensures accurate-precise charging and maintenance during entire lifetime of unit.
- Maintains up to six batteries at a time (6 or 12 Volt batteries connected in parallel) Requires use of Y-Connectors (part# 210AY - Sold Separately).
- Extremely efficient, low operating costs.
- Automatic disconnect and resume if AC power is interrupted.
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal runaway protection.
- Built-in Battery Condition Indicator.
- Worldwide 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- 5 Year Warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5 1⁄2 x 3 3⁄4 x 2 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 2 A
- Constant Voltage: 14.7 V temperature variable
- AC Input Volts: 100-240V
- Model: 2012-AGM
- Manufacturer: BatteryMINDer/VDC Electronics
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- Desulphation Pulse: 3.26 MHz
- Float Voltage: 13.6 V temperature variable
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: UL/CSA
- Manufacturer Part #: 2012-AGM
- UPC: 084599201215
- Made In: Asia