view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
NOCO Genius 12v 24v 20 Amp On-Board 2 Bank Marine Charger
Sale Price: $199.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: GEN2
The NOCO Genius GEN2 is a 2-bank 20 Amp waterproof marine smart charger and maintainer. It features two 12v 10 Amp outputs that charge individual 12v batteries that can be in series, parallel, or independent battery banks. The charger features a waterproof IP68 housing, is shock and vibration resistant, and safely monitors the batteries for fast and efficient charging.
The NOCO GEN2 is safe for Flooded, EFB, GEL, AGM, and Maintenance Free batteries. The charger safely charges and maintains batteries providing a finishing charge every 24hrs without overcharging batteries.
The GEN2 features a low voltage recovery mode that detects batteries as low as 2 volts and will attempt to recover excessively discharged or sulfated batteries. The GEN Series chargers feature reverse polarity, sparks, over-charging, overcurrent, and open-circuits and overheating protections.
The NOCO GEN2 has two 12 volts outputs meant for individual 12v batteries or battery banks that are no larger than 230AH per bank. The charger can be used to charge two 12v banks or one 24v battery bank using 12v batteries.
Typical installation is to maintain a 12v trolling motor battery and a 12v starting battery. Another popular installation is it to mainatin a 24-volt series system using two 12v batteries for a trolling motor.
- A 2-bank, 20 Amp (12v 10-Amps per bank) battery charger.
- Charges starter and deep-cycle batteries up to 230Ah.
- 100% completely sealed and waterproof design rated at IP68.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Provides full-charge output even with low-line voltages.
- Recovery Mode attempts to recover deeply discharged battery as low as 2 volts.
- Saltwater-tested to combat corrosion.
- Safe for Wet, GEL, MF, & AGM Batteries!
- Ignition Protection and meets USCG-33 CFR 183.410 requirements.
- 5-Year Warranty
NOCO Genius chargers are waterproof and fully automatic!
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.2 x 9.0 x 5.7 in
- Weight: 6 lb
- Shipping Weight: 11 lb
- DC Output Amps: 10
- Output Voltage Charging: 13.5v-14.4v DC
- DC Output Voltage (No Load) approx.: 0 v when battery not detected
- Absorption Voltage: 14.4 V
- AC Input Amps: 2.0 A
- Maximum AC Current @ 108 VAC: 1.5
- Maximum AC Current @ 90 VAC: 1.5
- AC Input Volts: 120 VAC
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50-60 Hz
- AC Input Volts Range: 70-130 VAC
- Max Inrush Current, Single Cycle: 2.0 Max
- Float Current: 1000 mA
- Typical Efficiency: 87%
- Power Factor: 90%
- Model: GEN2
- Manufacturer: NOCO
- Power Requirements: 110 W
- Maximum Power Output, Continuous: 95 W
- Maximum Power (+/- 3%) @ 25° C: 100 W
- Maximum Output Amps Single Surge: 10.5 A
- Maximum Input Current: 1.5 A
- Charge Reset: Battery Voltage Threshold: Below 12.8 V /timed
- Working Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Storage Temperature: -20° to +60° C
- Over Temperature: Auto overtemp foldback
- Ripple and Noise: 50 mA at 30 kHz
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, sealed and potted
- Output Banks: 2
- Output AC Lead: 5 ft
- Output DC Lead: 6 ft
- Recommended Use: marine, outdoor harsh environments
- Regulatory Approval: ISO8846, USCG 33CFR1830-410, FCC part 15
- Manufacturer Part #: GEN2
- Made In: China
Reviews and Ratings
***Note From BatteryStuff***
As indicated on the product page this will not charge a single 24 volt battery. In order to accomplish this you would need to utilize both 12v leads from the charger to each 12v battery that are in series to equal 24 volts. A NOCO GEN3, which is a 3-bank unit would be required to charge a 12v battery and a 24 volt battery bank.